Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t, I’m telling him no matter what he does I don’t want him to use it on me. 

So why didn't you just tell me to use it on myself? Why offer whicker up as an option if you and I both are on the same page that its whicker/bcb?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m gonna change how I worded it as I can see where you’re coming from. 

I don't see where you're coming from.

I don't get why whicker would even remotely be on your mind as a protection candidate. 

This is deeply troubling. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The only thing I cared about you getting was that you should not use it on me. 

Right. And that's very strange.

I think that a civ that didn't care about anything else would still leave his top scum read off the list of protection candidates. 

Just now, Dome said:

Right. And that's very strange.

I think that a civ that didn't care about anything else would still leave his top scum read off the list of protection candidates. 

As I was typing that response, literally the only thing on my mind was making sure you knew to not protect me. I wanted to make sure that I had several bullet points that all pointed towards me not being an option for protection. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

As I was typing that response, literally the only thing on my mind was making sure you knew to not protect me. I wanted to make sure that I had several bullet points that all pointed towards me not being an option for protection. 

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Whicker

you too busy to read the last 3-4 pages and lmk what you think?

I think your logic is sound for it being troubling. But, I don't think it makes him scum and he legit "slipped" as a civ. 

Youre still right that him voting for Nazgul would be crazy. Why wouldn't he switch to me? The only way IMO Touch is scum is if he's third party. 

But if a Touch is scum then bcb is civ. bcb just claimed that the three scum are from the same faction which we have to believe if bcb is civ. 

I don't see how Bcb being civ and there being a third party can co exist assuming the info we have is true. Therefore Touch is not third party. Therefore, Touch is not scum because if he were mafia he wouldn't have lynched Naz. 

It is between bcb and I IMO. And it's not me. It's bcb. 

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think your logic is sound for it being troubling. But, I don't think it makes him scum and he legit "slipped" as a civ. 

Youre still right that him voting for Nazgul would be crazy. Why wouldn't he switch to me? The only way IMO Touch is scum is if he's third party. 

But if a Touch is scum then bcb is civ. bcb just claimed that the three scum are from the same faction which we have to believe if bcb is civ. 

I don't see how Bcb being civ and there being a third party can co exist assuming the info we have is true. Therefore Touch is not third party. Therefore, Touch is not scum because if he were mafia he wouldn't have lynched Naz. 

It is between bcb and I IMO. And it's not me. It's bcb. 

I really don’t think it’s you as that would mean you threw both of your scummates under the bus. 

Archived