Dean Pees plans to return

KingTitan

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I didn’t think it was really much of a decision. I guess we’re on a year to year thing with him too much like LeBeau.

He retired from Baltimore last year and Vrabel convinced him to come out of it, then had the health scare this season, so I imagine the thought of retiring again had to be on his mind.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

He retired from Baltimore last year and Vrabel convinced him to come out of it, then had the health scare this season, so I imagine the thought of retiring again had to be on his mind.

Well it would’ve been kind of dumb if he was only going to come for just a year...

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Well it would’ve been kind of dumb if he was only going to come for just a year...

If not for the health scare, I'd agree. Given the health scare, I could see it making someone second guess. Dude is gonna be 70 next year, has a couple super bowl rings, numerous top 10 defensive finishes, he's done it all. The health scare convincing him to call it quits wouldn't have been surprising IMO.

Not a bad move to bring him back. Sometimes as a fan I jump on the DC for things but I havnt had many complaints about Pees because the guy was really hamstrung by a mediocre D-Line. If the Titans can hit on their first 2 picks in this years draft if they are a disruptive D-Lineman an a Edge Rusher Pees could really do some more things next year 

Archived