BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I had asked the question multiple times. I've been told Whicker himself said he was done.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He’s done

Well that is a shame.  

If he is done, then I'm fine with dingo taking over.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll text and ask Whicker.

I sent him a pm. I mean if he is planning to stick around thats fine. But it's funny, I brought this up the other day and everyone blew it off saying he was for sure done.

Now that we have a viable candidate to replace him, someone wants to suggest making the effort to see if he wants to stay....imagine if someone else had come up with that idea a couple days ago.... oh wait I did.

My point simply being this doesnt need to turn into another BDP situation. If he says hes done, then leave it at that and move on. But If he plans to stay, he needs to here, doing his own writeups and active for the playoffs.

Edited by wwhickok

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I sent him a pm. I mean if he is planning to stick around thats fine. But it's funny, I brought this up the other day and everyone blew it off saying he was for sure done.

Now that we have a viable candidate to replace him, someone wants to suggest making the effort to see if he wants to stay....imagine if someone else had come up with that idea a couple days ago.... oh wait I did.

My point simply being this doesnt need to turn into another BDP situation. If he says hes done, then leave it at that and move on. But If he plans to stay, he needs to here, doing his own writeups and active for the playoffs.

No harm in double checking.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No harm in double checking.

Yeah I know...i literally said that the other day. But multiple people stated that Whicker states very clearly he was done. I'm not telling you not to double check but at the same time, a decision on his part is necessary. I think its also fair to say sooner rather than later since he haant been active, for whatever reason, since well before the playoffs.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yeah I know...i literally said that the other day. But multiple people stated that Whicker states very clearly he was done. I'm not telling you not to double check but at the same time, a decision on his part is necessary. I think its also fair to say sooner rather than later since he haant been active, for whatever reason, since well before the playoffs.

So then dont make a big deal about me texting him for final verification.

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Please do, I'd rather Whicker keep his team if possible he was always an entertaining member of BDL. 

He is texted.  I told him youd take over if he was done.  I'll let you know the response.

• Like 1