BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

I dont typically discuss who I really like in the draft but if you look at my roster right now in the depth chart thread it is filled out with the guys I know will be back and the guys I know wont be, plus a few guys I dont know about yet arent on it. Theres not much WSR doesnt need lol

Just now, Counselor said:

Yeah it’s Brown and Kinlaw. Not sure how much anyone likes Gallimore buts he third now for me and then we have a Jordan Elliott and James Lynch competition for 4 and 5

Irl I think Gallimore would be a nice addition for Pittsburgh If they lost Hargrave.

Realistically I think its gonna be another season until WSR has a winning record. I'm gonna try like hell but my roster needs a lot of work, this passed season was a learning experience for me. Showed me that I need to go back to doing things the way I usually do. The "Jedi" way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I have no problem people knowing who I like. I think it’s fun to share thoughts on prospects 

Theres a ton of guys I like. I just dont wanna share too much because like i said, I'm in major need for the right talent. If someone asks my opinion on a prospect I'll give it for sure I've been scouting guys using 4 different sites and watching games on youtube so I have a comfort level of knowledge so to speak on some guys.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Realistically I think its gonna be another season until WSR has a winning record. I'm gonna try like hell but my roster needs a lot of work, this passed season was a learning experience for me. Showed me that I need to go back to doing things the way I usually do. The "Jedi" way. 

You need some dlineman at ends if your 3/4 is going to work