BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I would really, really, really prefer if you would save these lessons til after RFA.

I'm sorry.

That's not really my personality as I'm sure you've learned. I have no problem with people around me being better. I'll out-execute them regardless ;)

I like this part of my 'Debater' class.

An odd juxtaposition arises with Debaters, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don’t actually believe in, stepping into another’s shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

ENTP, -A/-T

I was 51/49 on the -A/-T part

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I like this part of my 'Debater' class.

An odd juxtaposition arises with Debaters, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don’t actually believe in, stepping into another’s shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.

Well done. haha That does describe you quite well Mr. Devils Advocate

1 minute ago, PR said:

Well done. haha That does describe you quite well Mr. Devils Advocate

This is the paragraph right before.

The Debater personality type is the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters don’t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it’s fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than Debaters, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

This is the paragraph right before.

The Debater personality type is the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters don’t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it’s fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than Debaters, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

Which is one of the main reasons you keep going around and around with Whicker in Owners Meeting. ;) He on the other hand isn't as used to socializing at an increased level so he is having trouble expressing himself in a concise way that is detailed enough to project his proposal. He is a big picture person not minute details which a lot of people need.