BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Cant give that type of info out lol.

I can tell you its a RB

New guys and their secrets

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I didn't scout 71 players lol. But my scouting covered multiple positions and multiple 'draft rounds' to accomodate who i thought would be available when.

Ouch.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

He’s around some other areas of the forum. Will be back here at some point 

Well he was talking a trade with me and I have sent him two messages now and have yet to get a response obviously I'd rather get it done sooner rather than later if he's going to do it and I mean whatever happened in the owner's meeting that set him off to my understanding what it really has made him completely opposite from this league at the moment

Just now, wwhickok said:

Well he was talking a trade with me and I have sent him two messages now and have yet to get a response obviously I'd rather get it done sooner rather than later if he's going to do it and I mean whatever happened in the owner's meeting that set him off to my understanding what it really has made him completely opposite from this league at the moment

He put forth plenty of time into his playoff proposal and it’s not the first time he’s been legitimately upset on here. If/when he returns is up to him, plus the draft will be here soon thus his future plans will be known by that time.

Just now, MD4L said:

He put forth plenty of time into his playoff proposal and it’s not the first time he’s been legitimately upset on here. If/when he returns is up to him, plus the draft will be here soon thus his future plans will be known by that time.

I got that I really do but I want to bring something app that someone else brought up and I'm not trying to stir the pot and cause any trouble but I think it's a fair comment. When somebody off recently took issue with something and said they quit everyone was in a hurry to replace them. He is upset that his proposal didn't go the way you wanted it to but isn't that what the owners meeting is for your going to win some or lose some? Yeah in this situation where apparently he quit and I don't know if that actually happens if I see someone speculated that it did is it that the same thing the other person or people better have done and yet he is being handled completely different? I'm new here so you know it's no skin off my back either way but I think it's a fair point to make.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I got that I really do but I want to bring something app that someone else brought up and I'm not trying to stir the pot and cause any trouble but I think it's a fair comment. When somebody off recently took issue with something and said they quit everyone was in a hurry to replace them. He is upset that his proposal didn't go the way you wanted it to but isn't that what the owners meeting is for your going to win some or lose some? Yeah in this situation where apparently he quit and I don't know if that actually happens if I see someone speculated that it did is it that the same thing the other person or people better have done and yet he is being handled completely different? I'm new here so you know it's no skin off my back either way but I think it's a fair point to make.

He’s been here for almost 5 years or so? He’s earned the right to take time off, esp if he’s around for the draft. The other situation involved the guy who quit finding a replacement immediately and multiple instances before of threating to quit in a short period.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He’s been here for almost 5 years or so? He’s earned the right to take time off, esp if he’s around for the draft. The other situation involved the guy who quit finding a replacement immediately and multiple instances before of threating to quit in a short period.

Thats fine. I get that and I am not personally attacking Whicker. But even as a new guy I would pose this thought.

If you cant handle your proposal being rejected, dont make one in the first place because going in, you know thats a risk you're taking.