BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

But I did make a friendly suggestion to everyone to add your future draft picks to your depth chart like at least for The Following season in this case 2020. Inquiring minds would love to be able to know what you have available

The Google sheet has all future picks on it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That pic is pretty Savage! 

Seriously though I love that pic. I think he is going to be a dime linebacker in the NFL honestly from the safety position and I honestly think he's going to be a beast. He hits like a freaking freight train

At sub 6 ft and sub 200 lbs I don't know if he's best served as a dime LB because hitting NFL players like that at his size and working at the LOS aren't gonna work with that body. He's one of the guys I had ranked about Johnson though.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

At sub 6 ft and sub 200 lbs I don't know if he's best served as a dime LB because hitting NFL players like that at his size and working at the LOS aren't gonna work with that body. He's one of the guys I had ranked about Johnson though.

I typically would not disagree with what you are saying but I always feel like there's at least one exception to the rule every year in a feel like if there is going to be one this year he is that guy.

Some of his skill-set is reminiscent of the five foot ten Troy Polamalu

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I typically would not disagree with what you are saying but I always feel like there's at least one exception to the rule every year in a feel like if there is going to be one this year he is that guy.

Some of his skill-set is reminiscent of the five foot ten Troy Polamalu

I'm pretty sure Polamalu was 5'10 as well, but he looked much heavier than Savage.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I'm pretty sure Polamalu was 5'10 as well, but he looked much heavier than Savage.

Troy Polamalu definitely had more weight. If Savage is going to be even remotely close to as good as Troy Polamalu oh and by no means am I comparing the two of course he is going to have to put on some weight. The question obviously with any player or position when it comes to adding weight is what does it do to the rest of your skill-set especially speed.

• Like 1