BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After some debate on what to do with the team, I've decided to keep them in the Carolinas but move their location. The Carolina Intimidators, starting next week, will henceforth be known as the...

wOm9a56.jpg

@ny92mike

New image loaded.  Might take some time to get all the sheets updated with the new location of the team.

Just now, SirA1 said:

I don't vote until Tuesday. There is literally no rush now with the close to Midnight Wed deadline.

I have voted on 1 because I was comfortable doing so based on provided into. I like everyones gameplans. I think everyone did a good job. I will continue to vote based on those writeups and matchups. I dont look at them as much of a 'fantasy football' aspect as some do, nothing wrong with looking at it that way, I think we all have our own perspectives. I have no bias at all in my votes 

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After some debate on what to do with the team, I've decided to keep them in the Carolinas but move their location. The Carolina Intimidators, starting next week, will henceforth be known as the...

wOm9a56.jpg

@ny92mike

Dude I’m already the wolves. What the ****. Can we bring BDP back please

• Like 1

The reason I picked this as my team name is that Lancaster, SC is my dad's hometown. One street over from my grandma's house was this old abandoned house and every time we'd go my dad would tell us the Legend of the Lancaster Werewolf which was just a bunch of scary stories about a werewolf that killed everyone in that house and hunted in Lancaster. I was thinking about where to move the team and then thought to myself, hey I could just stay in the Carolinas and go with this. 

• Like 1