BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

Ouch. While you're doing that can you add Patrick ricard to my roster? got him on waivers like 2 weeks ago. Thanks mike.

Really....okay while I'm doing that can you explain what the ruling and contract committee do?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Really....okay while I'm doing that can you explain what the ruling and contract committee do?  

Ruling committee keeps track of the rules and provides clarification on the rules when necessary also make judgement calls on unprecedented situations. 

Contract committee exists to fact check contracts, cap, players, picks etc. Generally it just involves checking math and saying "I approve" on average 9 times per BDL week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Ruling committee keeps track of the rules and provides clarification on the rules when necessary also make judgement calls on unprecedented situations. 

Contract committee exists to fact check contracts, cap, players, picks etc. Generally it just involves checking math and saying "I approve" on average 9 times per BDL week. 

Cool alright Ricard is now yours at 450 for one year if that isn't right let me know.

• Like 1