BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Can't wait to see people's mental gymnastics this week where my D somehow concedes more than 20 because Josh Allen can't throw to juco level weapons in 30mph wind.

Tbf, that defense is legit. That offense of yours led by Josh Allen isnt. You've won some games you probably shouldnt have this season but you're not the only one

14 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Can't wait to see people's mental gymnastics this week where my D somehow concedes more than 20 because Josh Allen can't throw to juco level weapons in 30mph wind.

Have you not seen defenses get placed into bad situations due to turnovers? 

It’s not an isolated relationship.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Tbf, that defense is legit. That offense of yours led by Josh Allen isnt. You've won some games you probably shouldnt have this season but you're not the only one

The best OL in the BDL, one of the best RBs in the league, the best WR in football right now, 2 other no.1 level receivers and one of the best receiving TEs in the game.

Not one person in Josh Allen's IRL offense would make my line-up. People are raving about Dak this year, but if you give Allen Dak's IRL offense, the results wouldn't be all that different. 

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

The best OL in the BDL, one of the best RBs in the league, the best WR in football right now, 2 other no.1 level receivers and one of the best receiving TEs in the game.

Not one person in Josh Allen's IRL offense would make my line-up. People are raving about Dak this year, but if you give Allen Dak's IRL offense, the results wouldn't be all that different. 

You’re the 4th best team in BDL with two losses on the year. You’re not the only one who will feel like they’ve been slighted.

Hell I can complain about some of the same issues you deal with. Stop trying to create a story that isn’t really true/affecting your team.

• Like 4