Saints vs Texans - Preseason Week 3 GDT - Saturday 8pm EST

Dome

I can't be the only one who's really hyped about this draft class after the preseason games?

Lattimore, Williams and Anzalone have looked like starters thus far and done well (in preseason). Muhammad and Hendrickson have shown good things too.

Also, if there was any big question that coaching makes a difference, our LBers and ST look worlds better. Coincidentally, two coaches who fans thought outstayed their welcome.

On 8/23/2017 at 0:37 PM, Mid Iowa said:

Over - I think the DC keeps giving these guys the taste of success, and he'll let them rush.
Over - We're not going to get Zero turnover, not the way the D has been playing.
Over - Our 1st team is pretty good, yet that Texans D... 3 sacks isn't out of the question.
Over - 2+ turnovers? I think the O tightens it up, but the coaching staff has seen what they want to see from the rushing game. Time to see what these receivers are made of. High attempts = multiple turnovers.
Over - With the high passing attempts, I think 100 yards rushing and 200 passing is certainly expected.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:59 PM, SSK said:

Over - Blitz heavy again

Under - Houston "short" game

Over - Back up lineman suck

Under - 1 TO, sure, 2 nah

Under - Saints first string offense will be rusty against a really good D and the back ups don't move the ball that well. 

On 8/23/2017 at 6:37 PM, SWATcha said:

So this is where you all ran off to, eh? New shiny forums....I like em!

Over

Over

Under

Over

Over

5 points for @Mid Iowa

3 points for @SSK

4 points for @SWATcha

Congrats @Mid Iowa

I'll do another next week... let's see if we can get some more people in on this.

I'd like to do this in every GDT for the whole season. Maybe keep track for the whole year, or let guys "bet" the extra points they've earned for picks they're confident in. I'd want at least 6 really committed guys though. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

5 points for @Mid Iowa

3 points for @SSK

4 points for @SWATcha

Congrats @Mid Iowa

I'll do another next week... let's see if we can get some more people in on this.

I'd like to do this in every GDT for the whole season. Maybe keep track for the whole year, or let guys "bet" the extra points they've earned for picks they're confident in. I'd want at least 6 really committed guys though. 

I'm game. 

Of course, I assume scoring will start week 1, as it should. 

I'll figure this our preseason and hope to knock some rust off without injury ;)

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

I'm game. 

Of course, I assume scoring will start week 1, as it should. 

I'll figure this our preseason and hope to knock some rust off without injury ;)

Scoring will start week 1. I just wanted to do it a couple times to test it and gauge the interest. 

Archived