Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Their problem(and I said this back then) what is that they chose Kelce over Tyreek. Tyreek it's a generational talent that they lucked into but thought they could replace. And on top of that he was way younger. If they had kept Tyreek Hill it wouldn't of mattered who else they got rid of besides Chris Jones.

Kelce had a monster season last year for a Super Bowl winning team, didn't Tyreek say he only plans to play for like two more seasons? 

Their biggest mistake was that they didn't address their WR room after they moved on from Tyreek. Skyy Moore sucks, Toney was a major disappointment, MVS was an overpay in free agency, and Rice is just a complimentary WR.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Kelce had a monster season last year for a Super Bowl winning team, didn't Tyreek say he only plans to play for like two more seasons? 

Their biggest mistake was that they didn't address their WR room after they moved on from Tyreek. Skyy Moore sucks, Toney was a major disappointment, MVS was an overpay in free agency, and Rice is just a complimentary WR.

You can't really replace Tyreek. Kelce was 32 when they made that decision.

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

You can't really replace Tyreek. Kyle's was 32 when they made that decision.

They went on to win the Super Bowl immediately after trading Tyreek. 

You can’t just replace Kelce either, they’re both all time greats. 

Obviously Tyreek is very hard to replace but they could’ve done much better than Toney, Moore, and MVS. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They went on to win the Super Bowl immediately after trading Tyreek. 

You can’t just replace Kelce either, they’re both all time greats. 

Obviously Tyreek is very hard to replace but they could’ve done much better than Toney, Moore, and MVS. 

They wouldn't be in the position they are in now if they kept Tyreek instead

Edited by Jeremy408

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It’s also not a guarantee that they would’ve won the Super Bowl last year either.

Something that I didn't mention before is that there were a lot of bad calls that led to them getting to and winning that Super Bowl in those bengals and eagles games so there's that

Something that I'm starting to find intriguing about Justin Fields is the fact that it appears that his teammates want him and are fighting for him to be the long-term starter. 

I think fields would be better for us than he is for Chicago. The question is how much better.

Edited by Jeremy408

35 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Something that I didn't mention before is that there were a lot of bad calls that led to them getting to and winning that Super Bowl in those bengals and eagles games so there's that

They still won it after trading Tyreek

21 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Something that I'm starting to find intriguing about Justin Fields is the fact that it appears that his teammates want him and are fighting for him to be the long-term starter. 

I think fields would be better for us than he is for Chicago. The question is how much better.

He’s arguably a bottom 3 passer right now, so even being average would be a massive improvement.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He’s arguably a bottom 3 passer right now, so even being average would be a massive improvement.

For sure that's my main problem with him is I don't think he can throw the football accurately. But I still think he would be better on the Raiders and make the Raiders better than he is, and did on the Bears. We have more weapons, and I actually think our offensive line is better. Our defense is also better.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

For sure that's my main problem with him is I don't think he can throw the football accurately. But I still think he would be better on the Raiders and make the Raiders better than he is, and did on the Bears. We have more weapons, and I actually think our offensive line is better. Our defense is also better.

Accuracy is a concern but the biggest issue with Fields is that he doesn't see the field well and is a super slow processor. Which leads to him holding onto the ball forever and taking sacks or panicking and running after he sees his first read isn't there. 

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I wanted stiddy, baker and Dornald to battle it out as our qb room and draft that hooker from Tenn 

Three of those dudes suck, Baker would've been nice though he has been balling this year. The Hooker obsession on here last year was crazy.

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Three of those dudes suck, Baker would've been nice though he has been balling this year. The Hooker obsession on here last year was crazy.

I’d take all those guys over jimmy easily even the injured hooker with extra $ to spare 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN