The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So your thought process is that because Voldemort is in the game we should lynch the guy that claimed Harry Potter? 

Do you really buy that both Harry and Voldemort are in the game?

Looking at the dead characters, none of them really connect directly with another like those two would.

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Do you really buy that both Harry and Voldemort are in the game?

Looking at the dead characters, none of them really connect directly with another like those two would.

So you’re willing to lynch someone on the premise that Harry and Voldemort may not be in the game? 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca what happened to your tk3 read? Now you’re on the only guy voting for him 

Tk3 is scum imo. I'm not sure how to kill him though and no one will put in an opinion other than I think BcB saying it's possible we have to kill the rest of his faction before we can kill him (based on godfather roles on the past site). I hate the push of NS cause it's basically all Tk3 has done. If I'm right and it would mean NS converts to Tk3's faction that is bad. The vote seems way to easy imo. KSJ brought up fictional character faction before anyone...I dont like it. Seems he could be in it with Tk3. Along with the lack of posting content until today, I feel he is the next best option to Tk3

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Tk3 is scum imo. I'm not sure how to kill him though and no one will put in an opinion other than I think BcB saying it's possible we have to kill the rest of his faction before we can kill him (based on godfather roles on the past site). I hate the push of NS cause it's basically all Tk3 has done. If I'm right and it would mean NS converts to Tk3's faction that is bad. The vote seems way to easy imo. KSJ brought up fictional character faction before anyone...I dont like it. Seems he could be in it with Tk3. Along with the lack of posting content until today, I feel he is the next best option to Tk3

To add, the structure, content, and tone of those claim posts by NS reads as it isnt him writing it and it's coming from Swag. If it is, I'm highly confident they are there to basically goad us into lynching him and he becomes that character. I'd like to see what hapoens if he doesnt get lynched today

Archived