The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So what is your opinion of Tk3 now that he was done the same thing yesterday and today

Last night I wanted either NS or MD4L. Those were my 2 biggest reads

I had the chance to hammer one of them so I did,

Now I'm trying to get the other one

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So what is your opinion of Tk3 now that he was done the same thing yesterday and today

I’m honestly just confused on him. This no Lynch thing and no day death frustrates me. I just feel like using another Lynch on him would be a waste. I’m hoping if mafia has a hit they try it. If he is an other they will place a hit and find out, if he’s an other I’m sure they can’t win with him.

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I also think there is a chance of him being civ, but he is higher on my scum list because of the no lynch and no death. I guess I’m not seeing 100% what you are on him being scum outside of that.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Last night I wanted either NS or MD4L. Those were my 2 biggest reads

I had the chance to hammer one of them so I did,

Now I'm trying to get the other one

Do you have no reservations about NS with regards to 3 different claim posts, potentially not being of his own, red lettered each claim,each being a potential different alignment, basically begging for a lynch?

27 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

How isn’t it? I view everyone as town until i believe otherwise.

Ew and bad play.

23 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Dome do you just pick who you want to believe is scum?

Something like that 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

What do you want us all to do?

Vote ns

or give a good alternative instead of everyone sitting around with their thumbs up theirs butts

Either way, leaving this vote stale knowing that one or two posters can manipulate it at midnight is a huge risk

even if it’s not NS, I think we need to come to a decision sooner rather than later

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Vote ns

or give a good alternative instead of everyone sitting around with their thumbs up theirs butts

Either way, leaving this vote stale knowing that one or two posters can manipulate it at midnight is a huge risk

even if it’s not NS, I think we need to come to a decision sooner rather than later

Thoughts on KSJ?

Archived