The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

I’m prepared to sacrifice myself again if needed. @Tk3 is definitely scum. @NS922 I’m not positive of but I’m leaning that way. I’m not positive how many horcruxes tk3 has left but he’s lost 2 of them already. I can’t imagine he has much more than that. 

@Dome @gopherwrestler 

if you’d prefer me to sacrifice myself that’s fine but one of you two would end up being the target at night. I would return prior to the beginning of tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m prepared to sacrifice myself again if needed. @Tk3 is definitely scum. @NS922 I’m not positive of but I’m leaning that way. I’m not positive how many horcruxes tk3 has left but he’s lost 2 of them already. I can’t imagine he has much more than that. 

@Dome @gopherwrestler 

if you’d prefer me to sacrifice myself that’s fine but one of you two would end up being the target at night. I would return prior to the beginning of tomorrow. 

So you’d be lynched tonight and comeback for the next day phase? How do you know?

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

Nope. But I do think now that we are both town, and the only way we win is to get rid of you.

51 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I’ll let you in on a secret. 

You’re wrong. 

45 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’d be one thing standing between them and victory. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Tk3 is definitely scum. @NS922 I’m not positive of but I’m leaning that way.

You contradicted yourself.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I can only be killed one way and that is not via lynch. 

So you wouldn’t “come back” from that, you just wouldn’t die. You don’t need to come back from something that can’t kill you 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Dome @gopherwrestler 

I’ll bite

Im a civ special. I’m the vig

I only get horcruxes if I kill scum

That is why I was so nervous about being lynched N2, because I hadn’t earned a horcrux yet.

I earned 3 of them because I’ve been nailing scum

Archived