The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

An individual with football like reflexes and a blood red jersey attempted to kill malf.

an individual with a blood red jersey that was swags idol that I wanted an autograph from killed rags. 

The writeups leave lots of room for theories that don’t point as specifically at squire as a civ like you’re suggesting.

Just now, Dome said:

The writeups leave lots of room for theories that don’t point as specifically at squire as a civ like you’re suggesting.

And to me that would slightly make sense. If squire was actually scum, someone else could have been the watcher while he claimed watcher. I just don’t see it if he was town being able to watch and kill in the same night

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

And to me that would slightly make sense. If squire was actually scum, someone else could have been the watcher while he claimed watcher. I just don’t see it if he was town being able to watch and kill in the same night

I meant vig.... there’s a lot that could point to something else. There are rules and mechanics that kill people that aren’t straightup hits, the gun could be flavor for a bastard role or some other killing role 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Lots of room? So you think there is another football player in a blood red jersey killing people? It’d have to be you ns or gopher. 

Keep harping on this, it’s gotten you far.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg let’s get this write up done so I can come back and laugh my *** off as tk3 kills another civ. 

I lynched 1 civ, 1 mafia, and 1 other (I was not a part of the KSJ lynch)

I hit 1 civ, 3 mafia

wtf more do you want from me? I'm literally responsible (fully or partly) for 5 scum deaths, and a 6th one tonight if you actually die

"kills another civ", come on

Archived