The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

20 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I could go another layer on this but I'd rather share something more horrifying.

PepperyKeyDolphin-max-1mb.gif

If you have a puppy and you ain’t kissing it’s little forehead what are you even doing with a puppy. 

Even vlady knows 

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, you are the most volatile player

I sucked minus my reads lol. I half wanted to get lynched D3 unless I could get Tk3 lynched. I was over confident he was scum and was assuming only 1 more mafia was left. Based on the night kills I was worried my move was making others into killing moves. I didn't play well, except for alignment reads for sure lol

I'm torn on the awards.  I don't think there was a significant difference between the best and worst games for the most part.  bcb had a rough game killing the Town Protector and unleashing Cult, but he wouldn't know that lol

@Tk3 ran away with Game's Best Player, though.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm torn on the awards.  I don't think there was a significant difference between the best and worst games for the most part.  bcb had a rough game killing the Town Protector and unleashing Cult, but he wouldn't know that lol

So what who killed me? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What/who killed me the first time I died? 

Ted inherited the kill.

Oh, I forgot to include those hidden aspects in the role reveal.

Ted's Inherited Kill:  Suicide due to Fox News.

Pickle's Inherited Kill:  NPCs (no track / watch) perform the kill.

Hockey's Inherited Kill:  Accident with package exploding.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Honestly I'd say Dome, Squire, and NS. Tk3 and touch couldn't die. That wasn't MVP worthy imo

Both of them could absolutely die.

tk3 killed basically the whole Mafia and was proven right in the Thread several times.

NS likely gets Most Entertaining, Squire likely gets Best Town Player.  No offense to Dome, but I honestly do not see what he did that makes you think he was the best player in the game.

Just now, SwAg said:

Both of them could absolutely die.

tk3 killed basically the whole Mafia and was proven right in the Thread several times.

NS likely gets Most Entertaining, Squire likely gets Best Town Player.  No offense to Dome, but I honestly do not see what he did that makes you think he was the best player in the game.

Not really. Whether by design or hidden luck...living 3 killing attempts and what he had 1 more to, that's a bad mechanic imo. With as many scum as there were he was bound to hit 1 or 2 of them even if he didnt try imo. He should have been given 1 time living, not continued chances imo. He was caught as scum D2. The life after life basically gave him the win. He played bad if his was scum imo. His role and hidden abilities won it for him. He did great with his moves based on what he was given, but I completely disagree with the role and it being MVP worthy. Top 5 sure

Archived