The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

33 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@kingseanjohn come post more, give us some more thoughts besides just ns.  do you have anything that can help us one way or the other

No, my ability is useless in that regard.

17 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

NS or tk3

One has said he's scum twice now and has skated by and the other is Voldemort, who is for sure killing people.

I haven't seen any evidence as to why we should vote someone else yet

On 1/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, kingseanjohn said:

I don’t believe that this is orcas scum game. 

PR on the other hand...

Nailed it

On 1/12/2019 at 10:39 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Also school starts Monday so my activity may be spotty.

This plus going to the AFCCG has killed my activity.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Nailed it

besides NS, what's your reads like even if they are smaller in stature, anything helps

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Nailed it

Why NS over Md4l who NS claims is a converter?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

besides NS, what's your reads like even if they are smaller in stature, anything helps

I'm not sure atm

But I don't think I buy the Harry Potter mafia group. I could see there being two mafias. But with who's been killed so far I'd almost argue that there's a real and a fictional one. Nelson Mandela/Rupert Murdoch vs Agent 47. You could toss Voldemort in that last group. I find it more interesting that no two personality traits have been the same.

33 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Nothing official, just reads. You'll probably be disappointed by that, but I'm regular town, that's it.

I’m not sure if it’s worse that youre acting like calling someone a converter isn’t a great way to build a scum case. This is the page previously, and you’re asking people who’ve gone missing to make decisions on half hearted skepticism. @The Orca

21 hours ago, NS922 said:

People of Earth, it is time that I make my most prestigious announcement! You have proven yourselves worthy to me, and so now I shall bestow upon you that I am Satan!

I am the greatest being you shall ever know, and so it would be in your best interest to heed my guidance. There is an idiot of supreme idiocy who is stealing my subjects! MD4L is trying to persuade you to join him and his stupid cult. Instead, you should kill him, free my subjects, and we all shall be victorious! Praising Satan brings you the truest of power!

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

no he doesn't

Yes he does.

I'm not waiting this out. NS is an investigator imo. He invested Md4l and myself from what I can tell. 

14 hours ago, NS922 said:

Why are you voting for him? I agree with his votes. He's been consistent with them. His role checks out, after I doubted it at first.

This guy is really hoping someone else gains traction in the voting.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m not sure if it’s worse that youre acting like calling someone a converter isn’t a great way to build a scum case. This is the page previously, and you’re asking people who’ve gone missing to make decisions on half hearted skepticism. @The Orca

Sorry NS, but this needs to come out. If you read the posts it fits. NS was just trying to cover his himself by saying that the page before and you are jumping on it hoping you are not lynched

Archived