The PSVR Thread

NickButera

Depends on if you have an HDR capable tv. The old VRs that don't have HDR pass through ability are super cheap but if you have an HDR tv, you have to disconnect your VR if you want to play other games in HDR, it's a pain in the butt. The new VRs are a little cheaper though. Still worth it if you want to get one this year.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone try Firewall Zero Hour yet? I'm currently downloading it. 

This is exactly the game I have been waiting for. Tactical shooter with multiplayer and Aim support.

Farpoint is awesome, but I think this will be better.

EDIT: Played through the tutorial and a couple of matches against bots and it is awesome. The difficulty level in the bot matches is super low (I'm not even sure if it is possible to die?) so I don't have a great feel for real combat, but it looks and plays great. I can't wait to see how the multiplayer is.

On 9/1/2018 at 3:34 PM, Heimdallr said:

Anyone try Firewall Zero Hour yet? I'm currently downloading it. 

This is exactly the game I have been waiting for. Tactical shooter with multiplayer and Aim support.

Farpoint is awesome, but I think this will be better.

EDIT: Played through the tutorial and a couple of matches against bots and it is awesome. The difficulty level in the bot matches is super low (I'm not even sure if it is possible to die?) so I don't have a great feel for real combat, but it looks and plays great. I can't wait to see how the multiplayer is.

Free roam, not warp movement right? Man I didn't know about this game but I've been waiting for the same. I thought it was going to be the game ALVO. Which hasn't come out yet. I'm definitely downloading this game this weekend. 

59 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Free roam, not warp movement right? Man I didn't know about this game but I've been waiting for the same. I thought it was going to be the game ALVO. Which hasn't come out yet. I'm definitely downloading this game this weekend. 

Yeah, full motion.

Absolutely get it. If you get a fun squad that communicated it is the best gaming experience I've had in a LONG time, and the player case is almost exclusively 25+ dudes and really chill 

A couple issues like matchmaking that need to be sorted out, and it takes a lot of grinding to unlock things , but overall a really fun game 

• 11 months later...