NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Just now, ninjapirate said:

he should go back he could use another season at USC. 

I don't know. On one hand yea, he's super young and another year might not hurt. But on the other hand, he's shown he's got every tool needed to be a franchise QB and guys who pass up the chance to be the #1 pick generally regret it.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I don't know. On one hand yea, he's super young and another year might not hurt. But on the other hand, he's shown he's got every tool needed to be a franchise QB and guys who pass up the chance to be the #1 pick generally regret it.

It didnt hurt Andrew Luck. 

Just now, Jlash said:

"generally"

If you have the talent to actually go #1 I don't think when you come out really matters too much. Its not like hes going to like forget how to play footbal at USC and even getting hurt didnt stop sam bradford from still being the top pick. I dont think there are really any negatives in going back. 

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

If you have the talent to actually go #1 I don't think when you come out really matters too much. Its not like hes going to like forget how to play footbal at USC and even getting hurt didnt stop sam bradford from still being the top pick. I dont think there are really any negatives in going back. 

I think the money makes it hard to pass up.

Hopefully he doesn't declare, then there are less pickings for the Giants, but even if he does I'm not too concerned. I am a lot lower on this class as the season went on (as Rosen, Darnold and Allen each failed to really step up their game). Lamar Jackson is still the ultimate wild card, I don't really want Giants getting him simply for what he could be, however unlikely.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hopefully he doesn't declare, then there are less pickings for the Giants, but even if he does I'm not too concerned. I am a lot lower on this class as the season went on (as Rosen, Darnold and Allen each failed to really step up their game). Lamar Jackson is still the ultimate wild card, I don't really want Giants getting him simply for what he could be, however unlikely.

i still like jackson as the QB for the Jets. I'm hoping that's where he ends up. 

57 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Matt was small with a weak arm he wasn't going to be a top pick anyway 

He was likely going to be at worst a second round pick and slid to the fourth.

Darnold will go top 10. From a business perspective there is 0 reason to stay.

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He was likely going to be at worst a second round pick and slid to the fourth.

Darnold will go top 10. From a business perspective there is 0 reason to stay.

yeah but from a gettin with countless hot southern cali girls a whole nother year there are plenty of reasons to stay.

Archived