NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

15 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

6'5 but boy is he thin, I'm more worried about Jimbo than I am the QB...his play-calling can be somewhat Doug-Peder-ish. 

Playcalling is definitely questionable but he's still a great head coach who has a national championship and two back to back undefeated seasons (minus the playoff game at the end).

I don't know that Jimbos a bigger concern than a true freshman quarterback.

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

Playcalling is definitely questionable but he's still a great head coach who has a national championship and two back to back undefeated seasons (minus the playoff game at the end).

I don't know that Jimbos a bigger concern than a true freshman quarterback.

True. A lot of people thought that the bigger concern would be a rookie QB coming from a FCS team into the NFL, he was able to handle the mental game early. One thing working in Blackman's favor is he's been around the coaching staff since May, so they must know he got some ability to be elevated to #2 that quickly. 

20 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

True. A lot of people thought that the bigger concern would be a rookie QB coming from a FCS team into the NFL, he was able to handle the mental game early. One thing working in Blackman's favor is he's been around the coaching staff since May, so they must know he got some ability to be elevated to #2 that quickly. 

Blackman worked out for Jimbo and he was offered on the spot. Whatever he saw, he liked it. But Blackman played for a pretty bad football team so he wasn't a highly touted prospect. Most places rated him a three star prospect.

But how he looks will be anyone's guess. 

Also knowing that locker room was the shield between those kids getting help and not getting help and the whole thing with that idiot ginger coach leaving that kid in the shower with that freak and not putting that monsters head in a locker and slamming it over and over again is part of the problem( he let the guy go!! hes the one guy who had open call on putting his head through the concrete and he F$^& It up!) 

You couldn't pay me to walk into that locker room. 

9 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah are you kidding me? Those guys got to shower where they know kids were molested. You got to be on crazy pills to be cool with that. 

You're a moron and a clown. Good to know.

6 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

But Barkley couldn't of gone to anywhere else? Really? I almost feel like it should hurt his stock, you got to wonder how intelligent he is or composed mentally upstairs  he is to actually make that choice. 

Maybe he wanted to play in front of his family and friends? Maybe he liked the coaching staff? Maybe he liked a major at Penn State? How big of you to judge someone for a college decision. What happened at Penn State was atrocious and everyone involved should be imprisoned for it. But acting like a kid should turn down a great opportunity because of something that happened almost two decades ago that had nothing to do with anyone on campus is idiotic. 

Archived