NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

ooops i keep confusing him with the legend that was Ronald Johnson. :D My 7th favorite Eagle of ALL TIME. 

There's no way we don't pick up a stud RB in the next draft. This whole committee thing is gonna get old this year.

7 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

The issue was to how the student body reacted. They were defending the football program , Joe "Scum Bag" Paterno and the shield that protected that creep. 

Not all of them. I sure as hell didn't. It was a vocal minority.

Just now, utley4568 said:

@Bednarik60

My bad on the name calling. I just get fired up with that because I get so mad at what happened, then get blamed for it because I'm an alum. 

Its all good dude, couldn't stay mad at you lol.  I figure your alum. There is a couple of you guys on here, so i knew this wasn't going to go over that great. 

It'll be interesting to see what Ohio State does with their running back depth chart in the coming weeks. I think Mike Weber is one of the more underrated backs eligible for this draft, kind of reminds me of Freeman when he was coming out and I wouldn't mind looking at him in the 3rd/4th round if we miss on Guice/Barkley. 

Archived