NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

23 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I went back and forth between Kirk, Alexander and Jones for a bit there but decided to slot Kirk to us - he's an elite playmaker (though, he has a less then ideal situation right now), great route runner, an absolute athletic freak and is likely to blow up the combine. 

I did consider Jones for a while and still think if we're picking in that range he will be considered but I have Kirk as the best player there currently. 

Kirk is a weapon and fun to watch, but I think you are overselling him. Don't see him as a freak athlete or a great route runner (although he could get there).

Seems like he doesn't play bigger than his size (5'11") either. Lets balls come into his body instead of high pointing. 

Not sure how his good his hands are as I don't watch him week in and week out, but I haven't heard anything damning. I do know he had a drop against UCLA though.

The big thing for me is I don't think he can be a #1 WR, whereas I think Jones could be one of the best backs in the league.

12 hours ago, Phire said:

"So far, Rowe has played 71 out of 134 snaps this season, which is 53%. It’s a close margin, but the Eagles are currently projected to get the third-round pick."

Would be a big pick to get but I see BB getting him under the mark. 

Archived