LGB’s “I Just Read Senior Bowl Stuff” Mock

LETSGOBROWNIES

17 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Guy injures knee in last game he plays. Has torn acl in 2016 missing a full season and injured his knee in 2015. Questions surrounding his health continue to go up. 

Vs.

Guy hasn’t been injured for over a year.

They don’t need a narrative of his health, they’ll scan the knee either way and see exactly what’s going on.  Emotions and storylines don’t play a role in an evaluation of a knee.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why you’re having so much trouble grasping this.  It’s like you just keep going back to the well on an the same irrelevant point.

It’s like someone uttered the old saying “don’t let facts get in the way of a good story” and you thought it was legit good advice.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They don’t need a narrative of his health, they’ll scan the knee either way and see exactly what’s going on.  Emotions and storylines don’t play a role in an evaluation of a knee.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why you’re having so much trouble grasping this.  It’s like you just keep going back to the well on an the same irrelevant point.

It’s like someone uttered the old saying “don’t let facts get in the way of a good story” and you thought it was legit good advice.

If you don’t think the narrative I described could alter a scout/GM’s opinion in some way that’s fine. I think it could.

“Man he just keeps getting hurt. He’s heLthy but I’d rather take someone that doesn’t keep getting injured. Especially my 1st rounder? No thanks.”

That’s all. If someone else posted this there wouldn’t even be a discussion because you wouldn’t care. 

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Tell me what else I’m clueless about 

You think I remember specifics?  Like I’ve got a notebook or something where I write down examples for times like this?

You post stuff that makes me think, “huh, he’s kind of a dumbass” somehat regularly. 

The fact you still don’t understand pretty much anything we’ve just discussed doesn’t really give me any faith that you’d understand any other instances of your lack of understanding either, so I’m not sure there’s a point.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You think I remember specifics?  Like I’ve got a notebook or something where I write down examples for times like this?

You post stuff that makes me think, “huh, he’s kind of a dumbass” somehat regularly. 

The fact you still don’t understand pretty much anything we’ve just discussed doesn’t really give me any faith that you’d understand any other instances of your lack of understanding either, so I’m not sure there’s a point.

I would if I was going to make a statement like that. 

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Dammit, I said I was done and then, this....

I hope the irony of this statement isn’t lost on anyone else.

What I’m saying is, neither of us have any way of actually knowing one way or the other, as it is with any other draft related topic. So why attack me over it? If you don’t think I have a valid argument continue to believe what you do. It’s clear your not trying to change my mind but would rather simply try to belittle me on the internet. 

Just now, pnies20 said:

What I’m saying is, neither of us have any way of actually knowing one way or the other, as it is with any other draft related topic. So why attack me over it? If you don’t think I have a valid argument continue to believe what you do. It’s clear your not trying to change my mind but would rather simply try to belittle me on the internet. 

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Mighta gone a bit overboard with this one, my bad @pnies20 for making it personal.

Archived