LGB’s “I Just Read Senior Bowl Stuff” Mock

LETSGOBROWNIES

You're both right and you're both wrong. As @LETSGOBROWNIES mentioned no matter whether his injury is revealed sooner or later no matter what every NFL scout is going to eventually know the truth. By keeping it silent and delaying it could help him as @pnies20 says except he is only partially correct which also makes @LETSGOBROWNIES partially correct as well. Not every scout and GM is going to take the information the same. Some guys might say well he's always injured and knock him and some guys will say well its only minor and not knock him for it and the timing of that information would only slightly change things.

48 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

You're both right and you're both wrong. As @LETSGOBROWNIES mentioned no matter whether his injury is revealed sooner or later no matter what every NFL scout is going to eventually know the truth. By keeping it silent and delaying it could help him as @pnies20 says except he is only partially correct which also makes @LETSGOBROWNIES partially correct as well.

My point is they already know about the injury, he got rolled up on and left the Oklahoma game and didn’t return.  From there he skipped the bowl game and Senior Bowl.  

There’s never been a question as to whether he was injured, simply how badly.  

The only thing he’s keeping secret is the severity, which an MRI will reveal pretty easily.  

48 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Not every scout and GM is going to take the information the same. Some guys might say well he's always injured and knock him and some guys will say well its only minor and not knock him for it and the timing of that information would only slightly change things.

I’d be shocked if GM’s are making much of the info in general tbh, that’s what a medical staff is for.

If scouts are interpreting medical data and radiology reports....

A GM’s view of the injuries should start and end with “what’s the medical report say”?

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My point is they already know about the injury, he got rolled up on and left the Oklahoma game and didn’t return.  From there he skipped the bowl game and Senior Bowl.  

There’s never been a question as to whether he was injured, simply how badly.  

The only thing he’s keeping secret is the severity, which an MRI will reveal pretty easily.  

I’d be shocked if GM’s are making much of the info in general tbh, that’s what a medical staff is for.

If scouts are interpreting medical data and radiology reports....

A GM’s view of the injuries should start and end with “what’s the medical report say”?

1. I agree with you. I don't understand the game plan behind keeping the severity of it in the dark. I am just saying ultimately I don't think it matters if they are hiding until those medicals at the combine or if they had let it come out earlier. If I had to pick a side in the argument I would side with you as I don't get what hiding anything for the short term is going to help. I am just throwing p20 some slack because like I said ultimately I don't think many evaluators with change their stance had it been known earlier or later. 

2. Well yeah obviously the GM making any decisions on medical. I just meant its their there decision where they would rate a player based on the medical information received.

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

1. I agree with you. I don't understand the game plan behind keeping the severity of it in the dark. I am just saying ultimately I don't think it matters if they are hiding until those medicals at the combine or if they had let it come out earlier. If I had to pick a side in the argument I would side with you as I don't get what hiding anything for the short term is going to help. I am just throwing p20 some slack because like I said ultimately I don't think many evaluators with change their stance had it been known earlier or later. 

2. Well yeah obviously the GM making any decisions on medical. I just meant its their there decision where they would rate a player based on the medical information received.

Think of it from an agents perspective. If you can just sweep something potentially negative about your client under the rug it’s a no brainer. I’m not arguing for it’s efficacy.

4 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

You're both right and you're both wrong. As @LETSGOBROWNIES mentioned no matter whether his injury is revealed sooner or later no matter what every NFL scout is going to eventually know the truth. By keeping it silent and delaying it could help him as @pnies20 says except he is only partially correct which also makes @LETSGOBROWNIES partially correct as well. Not every scout and GM is going to take the information the same. Some guys might say well he's always injured and knock him and some guys will say well its only minor and not knock him for it and the timing of that information would only slightly change things.

They say in the end times the raging tempest will help re-bond the fairies to the trees. The tempest will be as the cool breeze of heads prevailing. I'm not sure what it all means 🤔.

Archived