Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

??? 

Why would he be silenced or claiming silence?

he would be silenced if someone silenced him

he wouldnt be claiming (pretending to be) silenced if he wasnt posting on purpose to act like he was silenced. He could be doing that to avoid revealing his move.

or he could just be afk, or doing none of the above. thats more likely, but just contemplating the ifs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

??? 

Why would he be silenced or claiming silence?

Said he could prove his bonafides by sending fruit when he was under the gun and just barely slipped the noose. Silence/jail would prevent him from talking and sending fruit, thus breaking his alibi.

... hence why I hadn't mentioned his lack of posts in my traffic write up.

Just now, Malfatron said:

he would be silenced if someone silenced him

he wouldnt be claiming (pretending to be) silenced if he wasnt posting on purpose to act like he was silenced. He could be doing that to avoid revealing his move.

or he could just be afk, or doing none of the above. thats more likely, but just contemplating the ifs

w5HJ3fnkcDMG.gif

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Said he could prove his bonafides by sending fruit when he was under the gun and just barely slipped the noose. Silence/jail would prevent him from talking and sending fruit, thus breaking his alibi.

He never said he’d send fruit 

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

That would be 2 moves.  Based on the OP it sounds like 2 mafia.  Would they only have a silence and a jail/roleblock.  Odds are both those moves being put in on him are very unlikely 

Archived