Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It was after the deadline so whatever he did in the thread would not have been allowed, unless it was an ability he had.  

What I was getting at, is potentially there are no night kills.  Each mafia member gets to hit someone from the "gallows" if they are lynched 

It would make more sense if the opening ratio was 8-3, but the OP made it out like it was 9-2.  

Maybe there is an other so 8-2-1, which would mean mission could potentially be mafia or an other 

Woz, I dont like how dismissive he was that mission could not be mafia.  All of the characters are in the OP, if it was just easy to pick out the names that dont fit then why not just have everyone claim their character.  That whole point from Woz, coupled with his posts about his dilemma when he was about to be lynched have him very high on my list of scum. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Woz, I dont like how dismissive he was that mission could not be mafia.  All of the characters are in the OP, if it was just easy to pick out the names that dont fit then why not just have everyone claim their character.  That whole point from Woz, coupled with his posts about his dilemma when he was about to be lynched have him very high on my list of scum. 

I still think the biggest thing is the shift in post content imo, I do see what you are saying though. Him and Tk3 I've kind of tunneled on for good reason imo

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was after the deadline so whatever he did in the thread would not have been allowed, unless it was an ability he had.  

What I was getting at, is potentially there are no night kills.  Each mafia member gets to hit someone from the "gallows" if they are lynched 

Well, that would mean the other person is basically vanilla because they both can't use the ability because the game is over if they all die.

So, while I think it was definitively Mission's role that killed Malf, I don't think the mafia kill mechanic is like that.  Suppose we'll know in another phase, or we're getting incredibly lucky.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, that would mean the other person is basically vanilla because they both can't use the ability because the game is over if they all die.

So, while I think it was definitively Mission's role that killed Malf, I don't think the mafia kill mechanic is like that.  Suppose we'll know in another phase, or we're getting incredibly lucky.

Would that bring back into play the "fruit" vendor possibility if it was that type of mechanic?

Also, any chance Mission was a vig upon death type of role? So possibly civ?

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Would that bring back into play the "fruit" vendor possibility if it was that type of mechanic?

Also, any chance Mission was a vig upon death type of role? So possibly civ?

Yeah.  The choices are Mafia or Civ Bomb / Vengeful.

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

An open question is: is it just restricted to the mafia folks? That might fit more in with the "deactivated" theme.

You don't think the names in the writeups are illuminating?

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

I still think the biggest thing is the shift in post content imo, I do see what you are saying though. Him and Tk3 I've kind of tunneled on for good reason imo

Except you're wrong and wasting your time.

Also, I wasn't dismissive, but trying to jumpstart some discussion since the thread went nearly completely dead after the writeup.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

An open question is: is it just restricted to the mafia folks? That might fit more in with the "deactivated" theme.

It actually makes more sense as an other or town the more I have thought about it.  Only way it works as mafia would be if there are 3 of them 

On 1/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, Dome said:

One by one they signed their names: Carol, Jimmy, Mary-Sue, Dewey, Petey, Wallace, Charlie, Billy-Bob, Gretchen, Barbara and Bobbi-Jo.

@Woz

All the names are stereotyped Trailer Park names imo.  Do you believe there is something to learn from them 

Archived