Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Malfatron is probably going to hate me (if I'm wrong) because I completely disagree with all of his dying remarks on tk3.

I think tk3 realized his thread capital was sapped on D1.  He lost the fight and he had to audible his thread strategy to accommodate.  He's sufficiently self aware to not feed the frenzied accuser when arguing from a point of vulnerability.  He attempted to disengage, then backed off.  Then I indirectly forced him into a role-claim.  Then he retreated to obfuscation and ambiguity, again.

I don't see Town tk3 being this passive, completely devoid of outrage about being unnecessarily forced to claim, and his overall treatment thus far.  He has exhibited incredible restraint, likely because the continued fight is a zero-sum issue, which is likely to his detriment.

You may be thinking "where was that restraint last game?" -- well, he was alone last game, in this game he is Mafia and has others relying upon him.  It's an entirely different dynamic.

Come fight with me, bro.  You no-good, deep state, Mafia piece of fish.

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Orca- civ, Bigfoot Bobbi-Jo

Swag- Visited N1, woman talks about shadow government (confirmed), probably civ

Touch- Visited N2, diving into woods (confirmed), probably civ

Pickle- handing out cookies that were classified as "very classy stuff" (My quotations), though I don't think Dome would make it that obvious and I think it's purely flavor

Tk3- claimed fruit vendor with no confirmation, survived N1 lynch and then has gone MIA

James-

Woz-

Naz-

Last night when I got back, some dude with a shaved head and tats top to bottom was banging on my door saying "I want to introduce myself, I've changed" I didn't let him in.

I believe all the dead people are civ so far based on their name, DUI, Banjoin', and Prankster. Can not confirm until we see different though

FWIW I’m almost certain it was tk3 that gave me moonshine 

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

FWIW I’m almost certain it was tk3 that gave me moonshine 

What do you make of Tk3 and Pickle? Are there more similar roles to theirs? Is 1 of them scum? Are they both civ?

Based purely on reads, I'd still say Woz is at the top of my list

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do you make of Tk3 and Pickle? Are there more similar roles to theirs? Is 1 of them scum? Are they both civ?

Based purely on reads, I'd still say Woz is at the top of my list

Not sure what to make of the two to be quite frank. If there was only one of them then I would say that person would most likely be civ. I’d say there’s just as good of odds that one is scum as there is that both are civ. 

I agree.  I think little can be gained from the abilities that seem to not do anything, which seems like a lot of people.  So, I’m just going off what I subjectively think based off the thread.  So, should be a fun ride if nothing else.

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's where I'm at, he hasn't even really participated today and its giving me bad vibes. 

Tk3

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

Tk3 

sigh....

do I have to start policy lynching you two?

I honestly cannot remember the last game we played where I didn't at one or more point have you two piled on me

Archived