Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

What do you make of Tk3 and Pickle? Are there more similar roles to theirs? Is 1 of them scum? Are they both civ?

Based purely on reads, I'd still say Woz is at the top of my list

29 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

sigh....

do I have to start policy lynching you two?

I honestly cannot remember the last game we played where I didn't at one or more point have you two piled on me

I apologize about this already

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I apologize about this already

You take votes too seriously. Like relax and read. When touch said who likes moonshine I was already assuming he got it at night. Based on your posts, content (lack of), and disappearing, it seemed that it could have been you or possibly Woz based off his immediate response to Touch about moonshine. Apparently voting you is the only way to get you to contribute lol. Also, more importantly I think the 2 scum (or at least 1 of them) can be found in the votes on you today.

5 hours ago, Woz said:

That said, I'll roll with Tk3.

20 hours ago, James said:

Okay. Now tk3 time.

Seems too easy and not much reasoning behind the votes from these 2

Woz

If you wanna get real.  

@Tk3 why have you not addressed the fact that I have the same type role as you.  No one else has jumped up saying they have a similar type role.  

This would probably mean there are 2 roles that are gifting things (moonshine and cookies). With 11 people and a most likely ratio of 9-2 there are 9 civ.

Pickle - gift

Tk3 - gift 

Orca - visit 

Swag - doesn't appear to gift 

Touch - doesn't appear to gift 

Malf - ?

Squire - claimed visit 

Mission - some type of revenge hit?

James - ?

Naz - ?

Woz - ?

So in this small of a game there are 2 town that can gift? Is this what you believe? 

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you wanna get real.  

@Tk3 why have you not addressed the fact that I have the same type role as you.  No one else has jumped up saying they have a similar type role.  

This would probably mean there are 2 roles that are gifting things (moonshine and cookies). With 11 people and a most likely ratio of 9-2 there are 9 civ.

Pickle - gift

Tk3 - gift 

Orca - visit 

Swag - doesn't appear to gift 

Touch - doesn't appear to gift 

Malf - ?

Squire - claimed visit 

Mission - some type of revenge hit?

James - ?

Naz - ?

Woz - ?

So in this small of a game there are 2 town that can gift? Is this what you believe? 

It’s just as likely that both y’all are civ as it is for only one of you to be town. 

Interesting that you’re trying to turn it into a you vs him thing. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

lining up lynches is so decidedly an untown act

Yeah, going with my top read unless something more significant occurs is totes sketch bro.  I see why Malf wanted to let you past D1.  Better call Drake because this fish person is on one.

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s just as likely that both y’all are civ as it is for only one of you to be town. 

Interesting that you’re trying to turn it into a you vs him thing. 

Well, to be fair, I don’t see how that’s an effective endgame as Mafia.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah, because last game when I was in trouble as scum I was just so passive and devoid of outrage

I literally lol'ed at that one

Already took this response out the clip with the final portion.  We were Mafia together, bro.  Don’t you remember telling me that you’re going to act how people expect you to react if you were Town?  Pretty slick planning to flip it game to game to have a contrast.  It’s what I would do, bro.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I guess this part is somewhat accurate

This cast of characters in general is not one that I can play with the way I typically like to.

I have a pair who are predispositioned to be against me, a handful of inactives that I can't do much with.. It was basically just you, Malf, and touch that I could interact with properly.

You were coming at me all game, which is fine.. but when malf turned on me as well, it kind of took the fun out of it. I mean.. no shade to him, if you have a read you have a read and I won't fault him for that.. but I just don't see the pleasure in trying to convince a headstrong Swag, stubborn orca/pickle, and a bunch of inactives to change their minds.. so I focused on my NSFL draft instead

That’s probably the most believable thing you’ve said so far.  Then who would you go with since you seem willing to dismiss basically everyone as having innocuous intentions.

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s probably the most believable thing you’ve said so far.  Then who would you go with since you seem willing to dismiss basically everyone as having innocuous intentions.

Naz or James

There is almost always a mafia who plays UTR

Both have made themselves juuuuust active enough to get by

43 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Already took this response out the clip with the final portion.  We were Mafia together, bro.  Don’t you remember telling me that you’re going to act how people expect you to react if you were Town?  Pretty slick planning to flip it game to game to have a contrast.  It’s what I would do, bro.

This is interesting

What I am reading is: "I am very afraid of believing you and looking dumb for being fooled and therefore I am going to distrust you"

It's the "would rather lynch you and be wrong then possibly get beat by you" fallacy

You did the same thing with Malf

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is interesting

What I am reading is: "I am very afraid of believing you and looking dumb for being fooled and therefore I am going to distrust you"

It's the "would rather lynch you and be wrong then possibly get beat by you" fallacy

You did the same thing with Malf

Not really.  It’s that I’m confident in myself to solve LyLo without help, therefore everyone I might typically give more latitude in my reads is expendable in a Royal set up, fallacy.

Archived