Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why do you not think it was Mission?

That was clearly vengeful, and vengeful is typically town, no?

Let's talk about mafia and the lack of night hits. Are we assuming that these hits are being blocked? that they don't exist? or that they are not executing the hits?

In a 9-2 ratio, suggesting that mafia has a vengeful means they get 1 vengeful hit, because when the 2nd one dies the game is over.

So either mafia has hits and are failing... AND they get a bonus vengeful.. That is way too powerful for a game this small. OR, they don't have night hits, in which case they ONLY get 1 hit period, which is not nearly powerful enough. Either scenario seems way too unbalanced for me to believe Mission was mafia.

Convince me that Mission was mafia other than because you have tunneled it.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That was clearly vengeful, and vengeful is typically town, no?

Let's talk about mafia and the lack of night hits. Are we assuming that these hits are being blocked? that they don't exist? or that they are not executing the hits?

In a 9-2 ratio, suggesting that mafia has a vengeful means they get 1 vengeful hit, because when the 2nd one dies the game is over.

So either mafia has hits and are failing... AND they get a bonus vengeful.. That is way too powerful for a game this small. OR, they don't have night hits, in which case they ONLY get 1 hit period, which is not nearly powerful enough. Either scenario seems way too unbalanced for me to believe Mission was mafia.

Convince me that Mission was mafia other than because you have tunneled it.

I've proposed the two likely Town options for Mission.  However, this is a Royal setup.  Dome characterized the game as a Royal.  I don't know about everyone else, but it was not readily apparent that I had an "ability" at the start of the game.  Mission seemed to know Malfatron was going to die.  Whether he chose Malfatron or it was because Malfatron was the first vote, we do not know.  But anyway, with Mission's final post he said [Execute Malfatron], which is a typical King command in Royal setups at the end of a day phase.  So,  either Mission received a clearer role than I did (which I do not think trends Town), or the King command at the end of the phase was taking gamesmanship to another level.

Malf speculated the hits were blocked.  I doubt they exist since Dome characterized the game as a Royal variant.  I would be more keen on a Cult theory than a hit theory at this point.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Honestly, the post you brought up about sounding like the most truth sounds more like the opposite to me. It seems forced to me.

What do you think of the sequence of the catch up.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Touch is interesting. Let me go back and do a quick reread....off hand I'd say he is a bit off but once he received the moonshine he has been more like himself.  I feel better about touch then tk3 

I mean, you can give thoughts on Touch, but I was asking him the same question I asked you, rather than asking you about him.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I've proposed the two likely Town options for Mission.  However, this is a Royal setup.  Dome characterized the game as a Royal.  I don't know about everyone else, but it was not readily apparent that I had an "ability" at the start of the game.  Mission seemed to know Malfatron was going to die.  Whether he chose Malfatron or it was because Malfatron was the first vote, we do not know.  But anyway, with Mission's final post he said [Execute Malfatron], which is a typical King command in Royal setups at the end of a day phase.  So,  either Mission received a clearer role than I did (which I do not think trends Town), or the King command at the end of the phase was taking gamesmanship to another level.

Malf speculated the hits were blocked.  I doubt they exist since Dome characterized the game as a Royal variant.  I would be more keen on a Cult theory than a hit theory at this point.

I don't think that is the more likely scenario

Archived