Kiwi dorseys mock

Kiwibrown

free agency

Resign Perriman 2 year 10 million

Resign Greg Robinson 2 years 14 million cuttbale after 1. 

Trade Collins for a 7th. 

Extend Jo Scho 4 years 45 million effectively a 5 year 46 million dollar deal. 

Sign Frqnk Clark 4 years 64 million 

Browns sign Grady Jarrett 3 years 34 million 22 guaranteed with a cut in year 3 for 2 against the cap.

Sign Henry Anderson de jets 3 years 20 million 14 guaranteed, cutable/tradable year 3 for 2 million.  

Draft. 

1.15 trade up 2 pots using a 5rh round pick,  draft lb dez white lsu

2.40 trade up using a 5th and draft Hollywood Brown

3. Lonnie Johnson Jr CB big corner to go across from Denzel Ward in year 2 and depth for 19. 

The rest BPA.

The focus of the off season is to boost the Browns chances of the superbowl in 2019 while keeping cap space available for resigning our guys after their 5 year options.

@Kiwibrown I like it a lot so far. The cuttable/tradeable was awesome too. Those would be some great signings and would really open up the ability to go BPA in the draft. Frank Clark and Grady Jarrett would be prime. I could see defensive ends getting overdrafted in what looks like a thin class.

Also, conversely to my comment in the other thread about wide receivers, no one is really standing on the table for anyone but Bosa, Polite, Allen, Sweat and then even fewer for Jackson, Ferguson, Ferrell, maybe a couple more.

It appears as if the top of the pass rusher class may be so thin that guys get overdrafted. This makes it even more advantageous for us to sign Clark in free agency and let some other team overdraft.

45 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

free agency

Resign Perriman 2 year 10 million

Resign Greg Robinson 2 years 14 million cuttbale after 1. 

Trade Collins for a 7th. 

Extend Jo Scho 4 years 45 million effectively a 5 year 46 million dollar deal. 

Sign Frqnk Clark 4 years 64 million 

Browns sign Grady Jarrett 3 years 34 million 22 guaranteed with a cut in year 3 for 2 against the cap.

Sign Henry Anderson de jets 3 years 20 million 14 guaranteed, cutable/tradable year 3 for 2 million.  

Draft. 

1.15 trade up 2 pots using a 5rh round pick,  draft lb dez white lsu

2.40 trade up using a 5th and draft Hollywood Brown

3. Lonnie Johnson Jr CB big corner to go across from Denzel Ward in year 2 and depth for 19. 

The rest BPA.

The focus of the off season is to boost the Browns chances of the superbowl in 2019 while keeping cap space available for resigning our guys after their 5 year options.

1. Good

2. Good

3. Collins is worth more on our roster than any 7th round pick. I would love to scale him back to a situational role. Money means nothing.

4. Good

5. Seattle has 52 million in cap space. At the very worse they are going to take Frank Clark. 0% chance this one happens.

6. This would be a great signing and has a realistic chance of happening with Atlanta only having 14 million in cap space with Vic Beasley, Keanu Neal and Deion Jones all set to come off rookie deals next off season too. Welcome to the troubles have giving your QB a record breaking contract.

7. Don't really see where Anderson fits if we get Grady. He is not a DE he's 6'6 300 pounds. If we ran a 34 defense I could see it.

8. I can get exciting with White but I don't think Dorsey goes LB before round 4

9. I really like Brown but don't think we go WR this early either.

10. Lonnie Johnson has upset but he is a mess with technique and football IQ. I think he will be available in the middle of 4th on.

@TheeRealDeal

Henry Anderson had 7 sacks last year 3 against Houston, he had 16 qb hits, he gets to the qb. 

I understand he would rush from the 5 tech spot, but I think he could be effective with Avery outside of him, I think they could collapse the pocket and get to the qb well together. 

On the otherside you would have Garrettt and ogunjobi who play a little closer to the ball. In effect you would have a variety of rushing depths and angles. 

Along with the insertion of Frank Clark and jarret, it is 6 guys that can get to the qb. 

I'd love to have a year where we feast on the qb. 

The cb I just got off a website I dont know crap about the draft.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

free agency

Resign Perriman 2 year 10 million Agree

Resign Greg Robinson 2 years 14 million cuttbale after 1. Agree

Trade Collins for a 7th. Better to keep him

Extend Jo Scho 4 years 45 million effectively a 5 year 46 million dollar deal. Agree

Sign Frqnk Clark 4 years 64 million  Don't think it is doable

Browns sign Grady Jarrett 3 years 34 million 22 guaranteed with a cut in year 3 for 2 against the cap. Agree

Sign Henry Anderson de jets 3 years 20 million 14 guaranteed, cutable/tradable year 3 for 2 million.  Not sure about this

Draft. 

1.15 trade up 2 pots using a 5rh round pick,  draft lb dez white lsu Agree

2.40 trade up using a 5th and draft Hollywood Brown Tempting but would rather go BPA at a position of higher need

3. Lonnie Johnson Jr CB big corner to go across from Denzel Ward in year 2 and depth for 19. Who? Looked him up. Big with some skills but seemingly dumb and not an immediate impact player. I want me one of those at this pick.

The rest BPA.

Not bad, Dorsey.:)

Archived