TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

17 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Wasn't it like something was going to happen to the guys daughter , so it was ultimatum? 

Yea he was a politician (prime minister maybe?) and but it was like a princess or someone high ups daughter that got kidnapped, not his

but she was the darling of the country 

23 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also lol @BLick12 not making his target weight for his wedding, that is hilarious/sad as hell... But i forgot i don't know anything about weight lifting or fitnesss... Yeah forget this stupid 6 pack and striated shoulder i live with daaaaailly. 

Those simpletons really helped you. 

I don't think me not making my goal weight had anything to do with the people on the forum.  I didn't follow a strict enough diet on the weekends to do it, and that's my own decision making.  I decided I'd rather go out on the weekends, go to concerts, and be social than fully commit myself.  I've still lost 20 pounds tracking calories, lifting weights and running and feel a lot better about where I am.  I'm down close to 200 and carrying more muscle than I have in the past. 

3 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

I don't think me not making my goal weight had anything to do with the people on the forum.  I didn't follow a strict enough diet on the weekends to do it, and that's my own decision making.  I decided I'd rather go out on the weekends, go to concerts, and be social than fully commit myself.  I've still lost 20 pounds tracking calories, lifting weights and running and feel a lot better about where I am.  I'm down close to 200 and carrying more muscle than I have in the past. 

eghh you been pandering to there philosophy for a while sir. 

tracking calories? lulz. ok. 

7 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

I'm down close to 200 and carrying more muscle than I have in the past. 

Are you really carrying more muscle? Can you see definition to prove so? Or is it more bloat? 

Let me guess your shirts are fitting tighter then ever lol? Good indicator. 

I only say that cause if you ever stood next to some one whos in single digit body fat at 5'9-5'11 185-195 lbs , there HUGE.  You would of been able to compete at Mr. Universe 30 years ago. Or would like a highly conditioned UFC Middle Weight today. 

And i have seen my friend  who lifted all the time, who thought they were way bigger then they were at 200-220 lbs , when they finally really diet, they lose like 40-60 lbs to get to single digit body fat. 

Really not that many people walking around cut over 200 lbs. Just the reality of human biology, were not really built like that. We are built to use tools, walk-hike long distances and do lots of light to moderate weight task repetitively, where size usually doesn't give us much of advantage. 

A few years back I got all bloated up. Eating like trash, drinking a ton. I started running, lifting a little bit and just ate much less trash and lost close to 40 lbs. I wasn't jacked or anything in the slightest, just got back to a normal non disgusting weight. 

I fluctuate because I'll never stop drinking beer. I just have to do more as I get older to keep the weight off.