TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

my best Dingo impersonation. lol. 

When I was 31 i lived in Chicago. 
Near a strip club.
The strip club was called "Chubbys" 

The main attraction there was when this stripper named "Starry Nights".
I was particularly found of "Starry Nights". She would shoot glitter out of her....well you get the picture, hence the name "Starry Nights". 

Yeah, those were the time. Jagermeister helps you ignore the crabs. 
But a Chicago dog can heal anything, even soars. 
Being 31 helped to.... Now i'm just lucky to just get my laptop open and type in "hot 19 year old strips". 

This is why Chicago will always be a special place to me. 

:D

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 3

So Joe is being super cool to Ben. Its a good one so far(I'm 40 minutes in). So weird to go from him in the Swardson interview where he was hyper monkey man talking to him self to this interview where hes super conversational, nice and pleasant. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

Probably a routine forest fire... Then Watkins showed up lol. 

Fire Chief: "WTF happen!!! This was routine!! ROU-F%^-TINE!!! 

Danny Watkins: "well i left the keys down in the truck , that opens the valve to the bladder and i turned around to go down the hill and i got the hose caught on my utility knife and cut the head of the hose off by accident and i know what your think Chief, why didnt' i just put the hose down first before going all the way down the hill? Well i thought we were doing buildings today not forests, and i brought the city hoses, not the forest hoses... " 

Fire Chief: *rips hair out screaming*

14 hours ago, iPwn said:

Would still be interesting to see something other than hard nosed documentaries on the other side. I’d love a story about a German man trying to figure out how live with himself for his position in the Nazi army (if for no other reason than the psychological conflict would be interesting to me), while giving an artistic glimpse behind the curtain of Nazi Germany. But I imagine “humanizing people who do horrible things” isn’t really a big draw.

Somewhat related: There's a book title Man in the High Castle that essentially portrays the story of what the world would be like if the Germans won WW2. I heard it was being made into a show but haven't followed up with it.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Somewhat related: There's a book title Man in the High Castle that essentially portrays the story of what the world would be like if the Germans won WW2. I heard it was being made into a show but haven't followed up with it.

yea i think a second season is already out, it's on Amazon.

I love alternate history stuff. For anyone that plays games, Wolfenstein has been doing a much more heightened alternate reality with their last game and their new one.
Going as far as making shows and commercials in a 1950s world and then a 1960s Nazi America. Just a weird thing to see. It and the game are way way over the top though compared to Man in the High Castle