TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 hours ago, Phire said:

If you're in Orlando it's probably fog, I had to drive through that the other day but it's not smog. There might be slight smog problems in Miami but overall Florida is in compliance with federal air quality standards which is partly why we don't need inspections.

did you drive through 520? it's been consistently foggy af all up and down that road for like 2 years now. 

4 hours ago, Phire said:

Also UCF definitely has a very nice campus.

they bout to build a lazy river on campus lol. it's pretty dope, just if they could cut the enrollment by like 65% and build more parking garages. i take all night classes just cause it's stressful af getting anywhere on campus from 10am-4pm. 

26 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

if you wanna go out, there's always a ton of stuff going on like any pretty big city. i dunno man to me a big city is a big city. a suburb is a suburb. a ghetto is a ghetto. everywhere the same besides that. 

I can tell you everything is very regional. Way different scene/vibe where you live vs where i live vs California vs the NE etc... 

But your are pretty right tho a lot of times a suburb is a suburb and a ghetto is a ghetto. 

Florida ghettos are pretty crazy tho,  no shortage of Schlitz Malt Liquor, pitbulls , dreadlocks, chevys on donks, lol. 

I lived in a ghetto for a minute in Tampa... uggh worst. My neighbors were insane people, pitbull cages to the ceiling, 5-8 people 4-5 kids  and 6 pitbulls deep in a 1-2 bed room apartment. 

And no one would had air conditioning right (or even power for the most part) so they would be outside on there patio or in front of there front door and just yell to different neighbor/family members across the apartment complex all day and night , they were so ghetto lol they would never just walk across the way to hang out, no they would just yell across the way each other like it was a completely normal conversation. 

Edited by Bednarik60

54 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Right it's clear I need to hold out in here if I want some footballs

Just started a killer thread in TAST of hot 40 y/o women and 0 balls my way. 

Yes this is place to be on the forum. WAYTA is cute, but this is where the original gangsters of FF.com kick it. 

And how dare they....I think we proved yesterday they deserve WAY MORE PRAISE then they are getting. 

Plus your British bra, we love British bros around here. @Blahman88 secretly runs the Eagles forum remotely from a undisclosed location. 

2 am Tampa Bay in the Ghetto Apartments.

Neighbor 1: YOOOO! TENISHA THERE!!! TELL TENISHA TO GET OUTSIDE!!!! LARON WANTS TO SAY WHAT UP!!

Neighbor 2:: THAT YOU LARON!!!!!? YO TENISHA AINT HERE!!! SHE WIT LABELL!! 

Neighbor 3: WHAT ALL YA'ALL TALKIN ABOUT!!!? DAT LARON!!!? 

Neighbor1: YA ITS LARON!!! YA ALL GO LABELLS NUMBER!!?  

Neighbor 2: LABELL SAID YOU CANT CALL! BUT I GIVE YOU JAMES NUMBER !!! HE COOO WIT LABELLL! 

Neighbor 3: HEY HOLD UP I GOT LABELLS NUMBER!!!! LARON DAT YOU!!!? 

Neighbor 1 : YA ITS LARON. 

Neighbor 2 : MARCUS DONT GIVE HIM LABELLS NUMBER!!!  IM GIVEN HIM JAMES NUMBER!! 

etc... until 7 am. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I can tell you everything is very regional. Way different scene/vibe where you live vs where i live vs California vs the NE etc... 

But your are pretty right tho a lot of times a suburb is a suburb and a ghetto is a ghetto. 

Florida ghettos are pretty crazy tho,  no shortage of Schlitz Malt Liquor, pitbulls , dreadlocks, chevys on donks, lol. 

yeah i think the collective attitude of the ppl can vary, but like the cities themselves i think are the same. few outliers. i've lived in california, wisconsin, jersey, texas and florida and to me only thing that changes is the general behavior of the peeps. never get when people "looooove" a certain city and think it's "meanntttt" for them, makes me blood red mad. everywhere the same dude get out of your head iyam. act how you want, don't need to live somewhere and surround yourself w/ the same kind of people. 

no lie dude it's ridiculous. people hype up cali ghetto's, but a lot of the worse areas in Florida are scarier imo. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

2 am Tampa Bay in the Ghetto Apartments.

Neighbor 1: YOOOO! TENISHA THERE!!! TELL TENISHA TO GET OUTSIDE!!!! LARON WANTS TO SAY WHAT UP!!

Neighbor 2:: THAT YOU LARON!!!!!? YO TENISHA AINT HERE!!! SHE WIT LABELL!! 

Neighbor 3: WHAT ALL YA'ALL TALKIN ABOUT!!!? DAT LARON!!!? 

Neighbor1: YA ITS LARON!!! YA ALL GO LABELLS NUMBER!!?  

Neighbor 2: LABELL SAID YOU CANT CALL! BUT I GIVE YOU JAMES NUMBER !!! HE COOO WIT LABELLL! 

Neighbor 3: HEY HOLD UP I GOT LABELLS NUMBER!!!! LARON DAT YOU!!!? 

Neighbor 1 : YA ITS LARON. 

Neighbor 2 : MARCUS DONT GIVE HIM LABELLS NUMBER!!!  IM GIVEN HIM JAMES NUMBER!! 

etc... until 7 am. 

LMAO mannn i feel that, sounds like my home town. 

this is the kind of behavior you get in the city im from.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

13 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yes this is place to be on the forum. WAYTA is cute, but this is where the original gangsters of FF.com kick it. 

And how dare they....I think we proved yesterday they deserve WAY MORE PRAISE then they are getting. 

Plus your British bra, we love British bros around here. @Blahman88 secretly runs the Eagles forum remotely from a undisclosed location. 

Barely seen anything of blah recently.

You guys had a bunch of Brits that have gone missing. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

no lie dude it's ridiculous. people hype up cali ghetto's, but a lot of the worse areas in Florida are scarier imo. 

Way more violent from what i experience. 

California like "dont joint a gang and your fine". Florida way more randomness to crimes in the ghetto, there the like the scariest peoplem like the people with truly nothing, not even a gang to join. 

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Oh god. That is so sad. I totally know what you mean, i met some pretty shocking people in Florida lol There are some super sweet and nice folks there, then there are some people who were conjured by the devil.