TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

lmao still laughing at that post bernard. captured the essence/spirit of the city. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nww2IHMxb2I

LOL You know he lives in Florida with that grill. 

Dude it was crazy. I would ask them all the time , "why dont you just walk over there and talk to your friend?"  and then they would be like "GET THE F%& INSIDE WE AINT TALKIN TO YOU!!!! YA'ALL TELL JAMES TO GET OUT HERE! DAT NEIGHBOR BOY TALKIN SH&*(*T AGAIN!!! " 

Edited by Bednarik60

Instagram is nuts tho with the ladies, no nudes(some nudes lol) , but dental floss for days. Its basically all the photos you really want to see on facebook but never do cause the chick added her mom and grandma(thats why facebook is so lame) lol. 

If you can think of it, you can find it on instagram. (surprised what girls will post on there for attention lol) 

How obsessed girls are with the social media is turning me off tho. Some of these girl are on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat,  Reddit, Tumblr.. and they want to talk to you on multiple platforms of social media, like nope... and there obsession with the phone to, sending you stupid pics of everything with dumb windows paint sh#%T on(you know where like stamp on a emoji and draw something with paint or put something kidpix esque on it) ... What is this!!? 

Also it shows up in there social life, where they treat it like its social media, lol im not interested in social networking, i just met you 48 hours ago, i dont want to meet your friends, your family, or any one or go to any event with you where i can meet "cool people". 

That why you need to go get your self a good ghetto girl,  her crickett phone is always struggling with service so shes barely on it,  a girl that when shes not yelling across her apartment complex at her cousin, she would appreciate some simple conversation(you might  have to yell, even if your sitting across from eachother, but its the thought that counts) over some Cheddar Bay Biscuits at Red Lobster. 

Edited by Bednarik60

21 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Instagram is nuts tho with the ladies, no nudes(some nudes lol) , but dental floss for days. Its basically all the photos you really want to see on facebook but never do cause the chick added her mom and grandma(thats why facebook is so lame) lol. 

If you can think of it, you can find it on instagram. (surprised what girls will post on there for attention lol) 

@Bednarik60, you ever watch Black Mirror?