TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

21 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Wow just got the ban hammer on my Sugar Ray forum... man rough night... 

they just didn't understand your love for Mark McGrath. 

Any way true story the only time i ever went to a night club in town here was there for his birthday and got like special treatment. I was confused because I was like this guy stopped being famous 10 years ago. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

they just didn't understand your love for Mark McGrath. 

Any way true story the only time i ever went to a night club in town here was there for his birthday and got like special treatment. I was confused because I was like this guy stopped being famous 10 years ago. 

He's Mark McGrath, hes kinda a big deal. 

Hahah hes on TV tho to this day doing like one of those day time Celeb gossip shows like Insider or Extra or something like that , so hes famous now with a whole different crowd of people, its pretty weird. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

god I was on the dance floor with some female friends and god damn it was so packed couldn't even move felt like being a sardine and beers were 13 dollars. Worst place ever. 

Oh those places are the worst!! Way to loud , way to crowded , way over priced lol, your like "why are we here again?" Its just terrible. 

I can't do really crowded anymore or the big crowd/cramped thing. I don't get the attraction for people. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Oh those places are the worst!! Way to loud , way to crowded , way over priced lol, your like "why are we here again?" Its just terrible. 

I can't do really crowded anymore or the big crowd/cramped thing. I don't get the attraction for people. 

yeah took like a week for my ears to stop ringing. 

Wish i could be that mindless idiot who just puts up with anything lol.  That would be sweet. Be cool if  you could just go into auto pilot mode some times and just nod out for a minute safely and come back to it when they finally like actually want to hang out lol, just go through a night at a bar with her  lame friends and never even experience it, would love that. 

Edited by Bednarik60

I went to a few terrible clubs in Philly, cant remember any of them, but i just remember i wanted to kill my self , so many d bag guys, i couldn't even believe how many there were, like there was a talent search for d bag guys , like they sent scouts on the road to find them and van them in from other states. 

29 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I went to a few terrible clubs in Philly, cant remember any of them, but i just remember i wanted to kill my self , so many d bag guys, i couldn't even believe how many there were, like there was a talent search for d bag guys , like they sent scouts on the road to find them and van them in from other states. 

got all the jersey shore trash to show up I bet. 

6 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Oh I know exactly what youre talking about, the clubs are totally full of d-bags. Almost anywhere in Center City will have that crowd....I used to be there alot