Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It is not objectively wrong. It is not factually wrong. The 1 time you remained calm was when you were a civ...fact. You may subjectively believe it is wrong

Get it through that thick **** skull: I was Mafia in Burbs.  I was calm.  I almost got lynched for being calm.

I was Civ last game, and lost my mind on gopher.  And you guys made this same argument.  You’re choosing one isolated example, and extrapolating in the face of a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

xDxDxD you must have me confused.  I have never told anyone how to play, let alone claim.  

Oh my God.  I asked you and Squire whether I have to claim to get votes off on this forum (since it was my second game on this forum), and you said I would have to.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Get it through that thick **** skull: I was Mafia in Burbs.  I was calm.  I almost got lynched for being calm.

I was Civ last game, and lost my mind on gopher.  And you guys made this same argument.  You’re choosing one isolated example, and extrapolating in the face of a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

This has already been debunked as a falsehood by Pickle I believe. He clearly said you didnt speak English as mafia. You spoke jibberish the whole time faking it, so you didnt have to talk. That isnt staying calm

Just now, The Orca said:

This has already been debunked as a falsehood by Pickle I believe. He clearly said you didnt speak English as mafia. You spoke jibberish the whole time faking it, so you didnt have to talk. That isnt staying calm

You can go ******* read it.  Even though you shouldn’t have to since you played it.

This occurred on d2.  I spoke vowels D3 onward.

Youre just making **** up, and running with it, when all the necessary information is 2 minutes away.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You can go ******* read it.  Even though you shouldn’t have to since you played it.

This occurred on d2.  I spoke vowels D3 onward.

Youre just making **** up, and running with it, when all the necessary information is 2 minutes away.

Dont need to. That means from D3 on you didnt have to respond to anything and I'm betting no one pressed you on D2 when you returned. So you are trying to pass off to the rest of the players here that you were calm as mafia which in fact you were not, because you played all except 1 day as someone not talking in the thread. Just posting vowels.

Nothing is made up at all. The fact that you keep getting more and more defensive when you are being pointed out as being incorrect on your own meta is very telling

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

There was like 2 hours or something when he took over to night that he could speak 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

There was like 2 hours or something when he took over to night that he could speak 

So he had to stay calm for 2 hours...but wants everyone here to know he was calm as mafia in that game. This is some of the stuff newbies should look for once they get acclimated 

Are you guys serious?  You have got to be ******* with me. 

I spoke in vowels every phase D3 onward.  No idea what Rick is talking about with 2 hours.  I replaced Ragnarok and was immediately pushed by Matts.  I was the lynch until 15 minutes before the deadline.  During that time time I calmly explained the flaws of the argument and no one ******* listened — despite matts even admitting the argument was “lol SwAg is Mafia no matter what.”

I’m done arguing this.  I’ll make one long post later to demonstrate that you’re unequivocally wrong and move on.  It’s not fair to the new players to derail the thread with your warped views and nonsense, and my angry responses.

Archived