Jeezla Pre-Combine 1st Round Mock

Jeezla

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

It's not up to you. You guys will sign him to a new 4 year contract at about 17 mill per season. Defilippo will convince your FO this is a good decision. On the plus side, you'll be in the running to draft Trevor Lawrence in 2 years. Foles reuniting with Defilippo is the only excitement you're getting this coming season. #Dealwithit.

no but coughlin essentially has the best seat in the QB Market.  he can see what teams are offering foles and if he feels its too high(like he did last offseason with Kirk cousins) he will pass.  Delippio also has a connection to Old Man McCown whom would be a good fit for us with a Young hot draft pick :)

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Are you trolling? I'll bet my house that they wouldn't pass on quinnen williams (one of the best DL talents in the past half decade) for metcalf, especially coming off a season ending injury. That's a fireable offense and Mayock isn't stupid. Unless you think he'll literally have no say in the pick.

He's probably the best DT prospect since Donald, but that's not saying much. He's not a better DL prospect than Clowney, Garrett, Bosa x2, or Josh Allen. I'd say he's equal to Leonard Williams on the Jets as a prospect. 

He's still a really good prospect, I'd love to have him, but I don't think there is a huuuge gap between him and the next 3-4 DT's in this draft, like there is between DK and the next 3-4 WR's. Ed Oliver, Jeff Simmons, Jerry Tillery, and Chrisitian Wilkins all have similar ceilings, imo (I'm sure you don't feel that way, but I do). Dre'mont Jones, Dexter Lawrence, Gerald Willis III, and Khalen Saunders aren't too far behind them. All of them have a chance to be really good, maybe even great DT's. DK looks like the only potential stud #1 WR.

If a team doctor clears DK's neck, Mayock won't give a crap about it. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

He's probably the best DT prospect since Donald, but that's not saying much. He's not a better DL prospect than Clowney, Garrett, Bosa x2, or Josh Allen. I'd say he's equal to Leonard Williams on the Jets as a prospect. 

He's still a really good prospect, I'd love to have him, but I don't think there is a huuuge gap between him and the next 3-4 DT's in this draft, like there is between DK and the next 3-4 WR's. Ed Oliver, Jeff Simmons, Jerry Tillery, and Chrisitian Wilkins all have similar ceilings, imo (I'm sure you don't feel that way, but I do). Dre'mont Jones, Dexter Lawrence, Gerald Willis III, and Khalen Saunders aren't too far behind them. All of them have a chance to be really good, maybe even great DT's. DK looks like the only potential stud #1 WR.

If a team doctor clears DK's neck, Mayock won't give a crap about it. 

Maybe you're higher on this WR class than I am. Simmons is a monster, but he's coming off an ACL and has had DV issues in the past, which Mark Davis doesn't play with. 

On 19/02/2019 at 8:53 PM, Jeezla said:

I think DK at #4 is less of a reach than Kolton Miller at #15. The combine is the only reason Kolton Miller went higher than the 2nd round. DK is already a projected top 15 pick. After he runs 4.45 at 225 lbs, vert jumps nearly 40", long jumps over 11 feet, and looks great in drills, Gruden won't be able to resist. Mayock gets combine boners too. He'll be whispering that DK could be the next Calvin Johnson gently into Grudens ear.

Metcalf isn't a reach at all at 4.

Archived