The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, I have yet to be tagged.  I am within the purview of the rules to start the round on any phrase I want.  If I am tagged, I am constrained to being related to what you all posted.  

That’s how it works.

Congrats

Just now, Nazgul said:

I bet you do.

Well, you all are left with the irresolvable dilemma: do I google prior to every post I make in Mafia that contains big words, or maybe I have a large vocabulary.  The world may never know.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Also, I have yet to be tagged.  I am within the purview of the rules to start the round on any phrase I want.  If I am tagged, I am constrained to being related to what you all posted.  

That’s how it works.

Yeah because no one wants to deal with your b.s.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, you all are left with the irresolvable dilemma: do I google prior to every post I make in Mafia that contains big words, or maybe I have a large vocabulary.  The world may never know.

Why not both? 

Just now, SwAg said:

How SwAg "knows" all of his words:

difficult.png

He finds them in a google search for "Difficult Words."

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

My google for “difficult words” did not pull up that.  What did you actually type in?

"idiosyncratic iconoclast" which just so happen to be two of the words on that search. Neato.

Edited by Nazgul

So, you typed in the phrase I made.  Then, because they appear together on a list of “difficult words,” you claimed I googled “difficult words,” and then went from there.

My next start is going to be logical failure @ you

Just now, SwAg said:

So, you typed in the phrase I made.  Then, because they appear together on a list of “difficult words,” you claimed I googled “difficult words,” and then went from there.

Naztrapped.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

you probably have that site bookmarked