AB to the Packers makes sense

Money

Antonio Brown plus the Steelers 3rd rd pick #84. This is Antonio Brown. All the time.

the Steelers receive: 

GB 1st, 30th overall

GB 2nd, 44th overall

GB 4th, 108th overall

GB 4th, 112th overall

1-20 - Kyler Murray QB OKLAHOMA

1-30 - Irv Smith Jr. TE ALABAMA

2-44 Darell Henderson RB MEMPHIS

2-52 - Austin Bryant OLB CLEMSON

4-108 - Tyree Jackson QB BUFFALO

Just your typical Steelers 4th rd QB prayer except this one might pay off. Big time ability. Think Murray plays as well. Rudolph as well. Dobbs. Steelers have options at QB.

4-112 - Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR TEXAS

4-116 - Jalen Hurd RB BAYLOR

Think like uhhh Cordarelle Patterson. 

6-168 - Diontae Johnson WR TOLEDO

6-180 - Mecole Hardman WR/KR GEORGIA

I just keep having to put him in there.

6 - (projected compensatory) - Mitch Wishnowsky P UTAH

7-197 - Khalil Hodge ILB BUFFALO

3 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

I mean, you're kidding right?

I think Ben makes sense in JAX. They're a QB away from being in the Final Four.

Devin White or 37 year old Ben? When you have three young QB options. It's a no brainer.

31 minutes ago, Money said:

I think Ben makes sense in JAX. They're a QB away from being in the Final Four.

Devin White or 37 year old Ben? When you have three young QB options. It's a no brainer.

We aren't trading Ben. You use as much of his time as you have and then let him retire. That's the no brainer.

3 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

We aren't trading Ben. You use as much of his time as you have and then let him retire. That's the no brainer.

But the time has already past, my friend. As well as the time of his contract.

It's time to get out. Ships going down, you want a life preserver?

5 minutes ago, Money said:

Need I not mention he hasn't won a Super Bowl in 10 years? @skywlker32

Rivers has never won a SB, does that mean you wouldn't take him on your team? Marino didn't in his career, was he a bad QB? SB success is not indicative of talent.

8 minutes ago, Money said:

But the time has already past, my friend. As well as the time of his contract.

It's time to get out. Ships going down, you want a life preserver?

Ben is still performing near his normal level and an extension is likely in the works, this is going to be the slowest sinking ship ever if you want to use that metaphor.

6 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Rivers has never won a SB, does that mean you wouldn't take him on your team? Marino didn't in his career, was he a bad QB? SB success is not indicative of talent.

Ben is still performing near his normal level and an extension is likely in the works, this is going to be the slowest sinking ship ever if you want to use that metaphor.

Why are you trying to hang onto the bad end of Roethlisberger's career? 8 wins in 4 first playoff seasons vs 3 playoff wins since 2011. When every sign such as players and coaches leaving is saying that's it. The show's over. It was always the team and not Roethlisberger. The team is gone. Now it's just Roethlisberger. Time to get rid of Roethlisberger and build a new team.

Ben Roethlisberger is a top 15 QB that is 37 years old and is due up for a contract. On a dejected. Leaderless team. Soon to be rid of their most explosive players. What part of this is saying hang onto for dear life?

17 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Slowly bleeding out 8-8 is the worst kind of sinking ship. Bc it is forever looming

Archived