AB to the Packers makes sense

Money

1 minute ago, Money said:

Why are you trying to hang onto the bad end of Roethlisberger's career? 8 wins in 4 first playoff seasons vs 3 playoff wins since 2011. When every sign such as players and coaches leaving is saying that's it. The show's over. It was always the team and not Roethlisberger. The team is gone. Now it's just Roethlisberger. Time to get rid of Roethlisberger and build a new team.

Ben Roethlisberger is a top 15 QB that is 37 years old and is due up for a contract. On a dejected. Leaderless team. Soon to be rid of their most explosive players. What part of this is saying hang onto for dear life?

This isn't Madden. Even in that fantasy land, you don't trade a franchise QB unless they are pushing their way out. If Ben is gone, this team could be middling for who knows how long until it gets another franchise QB.

Just now, Money said:

Slowly bleeding out 8-8 is the worst kind of sinking ship. Bc it is forever looming

This team could be 8-8 without Ben, they are a playoff team most years with him though. That is not slowly bleeding.

The sky is not falling with this team. Calm down people.

1 minute ago, skywlker32 said:

This isn't Madden. Even in that fantasy land, you don't trade a franchise QB unless they are pushing their way out. If Ben is gone, this team could be middling for who knows how long until it gets another franchise QB.

This team could be 8-8 without Ben, they are a playoff team most years with him though. That is not slowly bleeding.

The sky is not falling with this team. Calm down people.

3 playoff wins since 2011 means that your "franchise QB" isn't leading much of a franchise. I've got three lottery tickets with Kyler Murray, Tyree Jackson, and Mason Rudolph that I'm happy to start that search

Just now, Money said:

3 playoff wins since 2011 means that your "franchise QB" isn't leading much of a franchise. I've got three lottery tickets with Kyler Murray, Tyree Jackson, and Mason Rudolph that I'm happy to start that search

That is a team failure, not player failure. But please ignore the context of those playoffs also. Remember also, that Brees had 3 consecutive losing seasons from 2014 to 2016. If the team had decided to just move on, they would have lost the amazing player that Brees was this year.

Archived