Who are the one or two players you just KNOW will be on the team this season?

DoleINGout

For me, I just know John Simon will be here. He played fantastic in limited opportunities after signing during the regular season. He can play special teams too and comes at a reasonable value I believe.

I also know one of Adam Humphries, Randall Cobb and Golden Tate will be a Patriot soon enough.

You guys?

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Very posisble of course but I expect them to see how the draft falls before ultimately deciding whether to re-sign Waddle again.

I dont think so. They are already rolling the dice on Wynn if they go that direction. For the fall back option be another guy with no NFL experience seems silly. Waddle should be brought back, he knows the system and wont break the bank. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think so. They are already rolling the dice on Wynn if they go that direction. For the fall back option be another guy with no NFL experience seems silly. Waddle should be brought back, he knows the system and wont break the bank. 

I think there is an option or two already on the roster that we haven't really heard about or paid attention to who will initially be considered in the Waddle role. Like a scout team guy who has been working hard and with the team for at least the past season. There is usually some guy like that who they like.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

"rolling the dice on Wynn if they go that direction." 

If it concerns his Achilles I agree 100%  If its the player I disagree 100%. 

Wynn is a stud, he was one of my favorites in his draft class. Georgia ACC left tackle that dominated.

10 minutes ago, m haynes said:

"rolling the dice on Wynn if they go that direction." 

If it concerns his Achilles I agree 100%  If its the player I disagree 100%. 

Wynn is a stud, he was one of my favorites in his draft class. Georgia ACC left tackle that dominated.

Obviously the concern is the Achilles. There is no other roll of the dice besides that concerning Wynn.

Humphries was the target of the Pats but the Titans landed him. 😭

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Obviously the concern is the Achilles. There is no other roll of the dice besides that concerning Wynn.

Humphries was the target of the Pats but the Titans landed him. 😭

Just read a draft and the Pats take 2 WR in 2nd rd. Andy Isabella and N'Keal Harry.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-steelers-replace-antonio-brown-patriots-get-two-wide-receivers-in-round-2/

Archived