Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

57 minutes ago, davisblack said:

How do you guys like the new layout on ESPN?

The old layout would let you know if a player was out as soon as the lineups were released (1-2 hours before game time) without having to look at player news. I still can't tell when a player is out in this new version.

I wish it gave you the option of going back to the old version.

It’s absolutely terrible. It’s like they took everything that was good about the old version and removed that.

They have a lot of younger players singing extensions right now. The trading will pick up towards deadline people will add certain pieces to there team they're lacking due to injury or just needing to improve certain areas. Next year will be interesting see if we add a few more teams otherwise drafting will be big difference between winning and losing if trades are staying down you best draft good!

Yeap 1st base was thin this season its why I drafted Rizzo and handcuff him with Abreu. A bunch of older 1st base are fading like Cabby. 

A lot of players are struggling right now look for them to get it going offensively as it warms up.