Jordy cut

Pugger

50 minutes ago, SaginawReunion83 said:

Retire Jordy. Get that number up in the ring of honor sooner than later.

Who's ring of honor?

Not in GB. Packers HOF? Yessir!!

Ring of Honor? Never in a million years.

7 minutes ago, BlondeonBlonde said:

To be fair, I think McCarthy helped create this monster. By all accounts, LaFluer is more willing to scheme guys open and "take what the defense gives you."

Works for me. I sit here and see a less talented Brady - with a less than astounding WR crew - pickup first down after first down - while we're flailing, ducking and chucking it. 3 + outs abound. Defense on the field too long. Oh - and btw - AR's getting pounded and hurt while Brady (who's the DEFINITION of an immovable object....) is making it thru seasons unscathed. Thats gotta end.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Works for me. I sit here and see a less talented Brady - with a less than astounding WR crew - pickup first down after first down - while we're flailing, ducking and chucking it. 3 + outs abound. Defense on the field too long. Oh - and btw - AR's getting pounded and hurt while Brady (who's the DEFINITION of an immovable object....) is making it thru seasons unscathed. Thats gotta end.

Agree completely here. Barnyard football has also made it very hard on the OL. 

Again, I love Rodgers ability to extend plays and make something out of nothing. I just don't want to see it Wk1 on the first drive. Lets save that for last resort/big moment type situations.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

You're just dying to take that full sized poster from the inside of the closet door! :)

I'm dying for everyone to stop pretending anyone who ever played for GB sucks *** meanwhile they fap to take a flier on any other washed up bum

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Lol you really think guys who left GB who become free agents again are treated the same as random dudes of equal caliber?

I've honestly not made a study of it - but I know guys like Cook, Hyde, Hayward.....(to name a few off the top my head) didnt suck when they succeeded with other teams.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've honestly not made a study of it - but I know guys like Cook, Hyde, Hayward.....(to name a few off the top my head) didnt suck when they succeeded with other teams.

No no no. I mean guys that become free agents again. They're always talked down like that will prevent GB from signing them like the front office reads their comments. James Jones. Jennings. Jordy. Tramon. Etc. None of them were great players anymore or anything. But then some total washed up bum will be out there and I'll read his name come up 5000 times like Tamba Hali or someone like that

Archived