The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Because I received a message calling me out as Homer and that Pickle Rick sacrificed himself to save the other two verified scum. BDP and BCB. And that one of the rest of you is playing both sides. 

I'm pretty sure Pickle isn't going to give his life for me or anyone else. What do you think @The Orca

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Because I received a message calling me out as Homer and that Pickle Rick sacrificed himself to save the other two verified scum. BDP and BCB. And that one of the rest of you is playing both sides. 

Bdp may be scum but the rest of this note makes zero sense. 

1.  I'm definitely not scum but I'm sure you can't just take me at my word for that owner 

2.  Pickle Rick was lynched.  I'm not sure how he sacrificed himself to save two people.  

3.  The note sender knows how many people are supposedly scum and that one of them is a traitor.  

I think someone is sending you bad Intel bro or we as town have the most overpowered role ever lol 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Bdp may be scum but the rest of this note makes zero sense. 

1.  I'm definitely not scum but I'm sure you can't just take me at my word for that owner 

2.  Pickle Rick was lynched.  I'm not sure how he sacrificed himself to save two people.  

3.  The note sender knows how many people are supposedly scum and that one of them is a traitor.  

I think someone is sending you bad Intel bro or we as town have the most overpowered role ever lol 

You defending it shows you are scum also. 

32 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

I never seen this before, have you?  Homer, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Lisa killed do you want Marge and lil Maggie to go next? I will make it interesting and leave Bart alone for now. Pickle gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I was Role-Blocked 2 straight nights now.. Also we did not Role-Block you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Orca, Touch, Gopher, Nacho or VMD? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. >:(

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Why is this note from bdp 

More importantly,. How is someone sending you this note if he was role blocked two straight nights? 

What the hell dude this was the PM I received from him. Just because someone was role blocked doesn’t mean they can’t use their Pm on FF. It doesn’t freeze them from it. You both are scum. 

Just now, Counselor said:

What the hell dude this was the PM I received from him. Just because someone was role blocked doesn’t mean they can’t use their Pm on FF. It doesn’t freeze them from it. You both are scum. 

Ehhh if this is true and you guys aren't scum together.  You both just got modkill ed.. FYI 

Archived