Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Forge basically voted orca (or dome) out. I gave up that idea quick. And still it is matts.

forge was upset because he didnt get to "be the hero" because i swooped in and voted dome.

otherwise it was tied and forge was debating it.

forge is the last red

@Malfatron

I was quite literally the swing vote to take out Orca. If I were red, there would have been no reason to do that. It was quite literally my vote that shipped him off. I could have voted Nacho rather easily without any pushback, kept Orca another day and let him go out then. I was voting Dome out when you stole my thunder there lol. 

If I were red, the person I would have targeted last night would not have been untouchable. It would have been bcb - he did, after all, Orca, Xmad and Dome. It would have been silly not to have targeted him. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

forge was upset because he didnt get to "be the hero" because i swooped in and voted dome.

forge is the last red

And orca? 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:02 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Need votes from @Forge & @Matts4313

Nacho - Malf, rag, Dome, squire, VMD, Ted

Dome - bcb, TKN, Touch, swag, BDP, Counselor, Dingo

Dingo - Sanchez

On 3/28/2019 at 8:16 PM, SwAg said:

No pressure, Forge, lmao.

On 3/28/2019 at 8:20 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Forge will vote me and then a truly interesting overtime will begin.

On 3/28/2019 at 8:23 PM, Forge said:

lol. It's the second time in 3 nights that it has come down to me. Despite Xmad's claims yesterday, it was actually my vote that sent Orca to lynching, I'm pretty sure (not counting Counselor's last second back and forth for reactions). 

Apparently, my role in game is "Kevin Costner in swing vote". 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:24 PM, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie...it's really hard. Your unknown car thing is a real concern, especially if you're right about the ratios. I'm not looking to give scum any sort of advantage. 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:26 PM, Malfatron said:

ok dome

On 3/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, Forge said:

Why did you steal my thunder?

On 3/28/2019 at 8:31 PM, Forge said:

Stupid malf...I was going to say, Dome... But now it's lost all meaning. I may as well vote for Sanchez

i robbed forge the opportunity to either save dome or look good voting dome.

hes red, people

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

heres how i know you arent being honest.

IF YOU WERENT SENT THE INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, HOW DO YOU KNOW TO AVOID THE TOPIC???

I literally gave you examples to go back and look for to show I’m being truthful.

I voted for you.

I received something from a particular rodent.

I learned something not in my role.

I thought it was an aspect of your role.  As evidenced by my interactions about votes with you.

I tried to manipulate it to check your alignment each day, but it never happened again.  

I asked Touch to do it to see if it was a 1-and-done thing.  He said he was good, I thought that meant it worked.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

forge is the last red

Also this reminds me that bcb called dome being mafia in OT the night of orca being lynched. So I had a civ read on him.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know what explanation you’re looking for.

Wasn't sure what "voting for him" had to do with being truthful. I must be misunderstanding something. My bad. 

Archived