Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Enlight me as how VMD or Squire are out of the running?

If you’re asking if it’s possible, it is.  I think the evidence and interactions lends itself to matts and Sanchez being the only plausible candidates.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is another reason it's hard to take you serious.

Well, I don’t know what to even say to you.  You read a post that is written for a middle school level of reading comprehension, and somehow misinterpret the plain language of it.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I don’t know what to even say to you.  You read a post that is written for a middle school level of reading comprehension, and somehow misinterpret the plain language of it.

Which thing did I misinterpret? 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know why you think Dingo can do that.  The time he said he had a second charge and then didn’t use it was really confidence-inspiring.

Do you think it is not a good option for town to use?

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

I really don't see how Ted is out of the running? What am I missing?

Same thing.  It’s possible, but based upon threadplay, the hodge podge of information, a few educated guesses on how players would act, and I think it is realistically between matts or Sanchez.

9 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Votes against - Voter

Matts - Swag, BDP, bcb, Matts

VMD - Ted

Sanchez - Dingo, Forge, Malf, Squire, VMD, Counselor

Ted - Sanchez 

Hmmmm. Do you always keep a personal vc?

Have you been offered drugs?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which thing did I misinterpret? 

All of it?  I don’t know what to tell you.  Read the post, then read your interpretation of the post.  If you think it’s an accurate characterization, you can hit me up for some remedial English lessons after the game.  

Plus, mischaracterization to discredit me, rather than defend yourself, is hardly endearing.

Also, “misinterpret” might be the wrong word for the last part.  “Objectively wrong” and “false” might be a better description for that part.  Either way, you would know that to be the case if you read (and understood) the thread.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

All of it?  I don’t know what to tell you.  Read the post, then read your interpretation of the post.  If you think it’s an accurate characterization, you can hit me up for some remedial English lessons after the game.  

Plus, mischaracterization to discredit me, rather than defend yourself, is hardly endearing.

Also, “misinterpret” might be the wrong word for the last part.  “Objectively wrong” and “false” might be a better description for that part.  Either way, you would know that to be the case if you read (and understood) the thread.

It is true that I am hardly rereading due to being on my phone. 

But you just saying I'm wrong or don't understand with providing no examples is equally unflattering. 

And objectively wrong is a cute characterization of me this game. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hmmmm. Do you always keep a personal vc?

Have you been offered drugs?

Gopher, asked if we would help him out yesterday with the VC while he was at the wedding smart ***. It wasn't the first time he asked for help either for that matter. 

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Gopher, asked if we would help him out yesterday with the VC while he was at the wedding smart ***. It wasn't the first time he asked for help either for that matter. 

It is a thing that some have with players that keep VC....they feel it makes them scum.

Archived