Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The only unknown roles at at this point are VMD, Ted (maybe I’m misreading a soft?), and Forge.  There is at least one Brown because no one else brought up a failed recruitment.

Hopefully I'm clear in that regard since I'm the one who told everyone it could be declined. No way that could be a known mechanic before now. But I agree, there is one more out there

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s a pretty rich accusation coming from you with what you just quoted.

Just now, SwAg said:

This is embarrassing.

Matts

What a shock. You said you would kill yourself and you aren't going too. 

integrity

And then you immediately push me again?

predictable

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He said Mafia.  Your mind jumped to Drug Dealer pretty quick, which is somewhat curious because I definitely shifted away from matts to Sanchez, while you sided with Sanchez all day.

The only unknown roles at at this point are VMD, Ted (maybe I’m misreading a soft?), and Forge.  There is at least one Brown because no one else brought up a failed recruitment.

I have not sided with anyone.

Just now, Forge said:

Hopefully I'm clear in that regard since I'm the one who told everyone it could be declined. No way that could be a known mechanic before now. But I agree, there is one more out there

You and I are pretty much intertwined right now.

Matts is going full howler, and BDP is suddenly distancing from me.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What a shock. You said you would kill yourself and you aren't going too. 

integrity

And then you immediately push me again?

predictable

You want me to modkill myself after I was integral in lynching the Drug Dealer?

We can make it some side action.  If you want me to modkill myself, @ me with a “Do it.”

I do think that we have to look at known townies/civs for the other brown as of nights three and four. It makes a ton of sense for Sanchez to look at guys who were already cleared. Since we know that the percentages were not impacted by the specific character role, it's going to be all about whom we felt would have made the most sense to target

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You and I are pretty much intertwined right now.

Matts is going full howler, and BDP is suddenly distancing from me.

I've been saddled with worse  ;)

What's interesting about Sanchez is he seemed legit upset. 

But his point about people.can claim is dumb. You can still claim your role even if you are cult. 

It's in likely that the salesman got any allies. 

The mafia are probably dead.

With 2 brown already killed, they probably have 1 more.

So we Lynch malf (the safe bet) or swag/forge to test the declined option.

Initial thoughts.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You want me to modkill myself after I was integral in lynching the Drug Dealer?

We can make it some side action.  If you want me to modkill myself, @ me with a “Do it.”

I want you to do it because you said you would and you've annoyed me all game.

I don't think you should because it's unfair to gopher and it's was crappy to even make that wager.

How about this, for the rest of the game every 1 post about me, you have to make 3 post about other posters. Just quit tunneling me and we will call it even. Deal?

Or, we could lynch you, who was desperate to be lynched yesterday instead of Sanchez, tried to lolclear yourself based upon a post-death statement from Sanchez while having the audacity to whine about integrity, and is now campaigning for me to modkill myself.

You’re just a bastion of competence that exudes pro-Town motivations.

No, you’ve played objectively abysmally regardless of your alignment, and barely try to hide it.  

You have random excuses about not being able to play because you’re on your phone or you just stopped reading because I was annoying you by actually playing the game.  These are literally your responses to 80% of the absolutely justified criticism and pressure placed upon you.

Now you’re trying to have meta agree to spread my attention across the thread even if it’s unwarranted.

Archived