Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Like, it has to be.

Matts to eat the lynch, survive because he retained his bulletproof role (assuming he didn't lose the charge when he should have been modkilled), buy Sanchez at least one more night, and then have me modkill myself or otherwise flip the pressure onto me for being wrong and waste another lynch.

Or, it's BDP because he abstained from the Sanchez train while being around and advocated seemingly anyone but Sanchez.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm curious how that mechanic would have worked. If you were lynched, but survived, wouldn't have everyone just voted you to die the next day? 

No, there would have been no write up and I would have claimed gov (civ pardon). So I would have been "cleared" civ but actual mafia.

If I would have been shot it would have come across as I had a protection.

Its is quite the clever role. I was debating all game if I wanted to try and switch to mafia.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No, there would have been no write up and I would have claimed gov (civ pardon). So I would have been "cleared" civ but actual mafia.

Its is quite the clever role. I was debating all game if I wanted to try and switch to mafia.

Thanks for the clarification. 

the whole matts thing....

.......if he is telling the truth, why would he even push for his own lynch? if he got lynched, hed be mafia.

and now he tells us that info today (when he doesnt want to be lynched)

@Matts4313 why was it antitown yesterday and protown today to say what happens to you whem you get lynched?

also, you claimed you were trying to get nightkilled. were you trying to get converted yo mafia?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

but in reality, we all would have lynched you again because as many of us have pointed out, your role mentions that if you get angry, you "flip". which is very much on the nose

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Like, it has to be.

Matts to eat the lynch, survive because he retained his bulletproof role (assuming he didn't lose the charge when he should have been modkilled), buy Sanchez at least one more night, and then have me modkill myself or otherwise flip the pressure onto me for being wrong and waste another lynch.

Or, it's BDP because he abstained from the Sanchez train while being around and advocated seemingly anyone but Sanchez.

Back to your terrible logic on me

Your logic on BDP was pretty solid though. Nice find about the back track

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the whole matts thing....

.......if he is telling the truth, why would he even push for his own lynch? if he got lynched, hed be mafia.

and now he tells us that info today (when he doesnt want to be lynched)

@Matts4313 why was it antitown yesterday and protown today to say what happens to you whem you get lynched?

also, you claimed you were trying to get nightkilled. were you trying to get converted yo mafia?

Because yesterday I thought there was a much larger contingent of others, and if swag was a civ he had pissed me off to much to stay on his side. I was going to go to mafia and make him kill himself for the lulz.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but in reality, we all would have lynched you again because as many of us have pointed out, your role mentions that if you get angry, you "flip". which is very much on the nose

I had a way to attempt to talk my way out of it.

Also, I was never told, but I think I would have assumed the mafia chat hit. That's not from gopher, thats a risk I was going to take.

so when one night I would have switched to Mafia, had swag kill himself, and murdered you malf. 

I would take my chances against the rest of the players that I can pull out the victory.

I think matts is Mafia.  He "died" on the night he should have been modkilled.  Mafia was three people, and finished off with Dome, which is why there was no kill that night. 

Matts died and flipped to Mafia, which is why bcb didn't know. 

So, he's the one killing now as Mafia, and merely using his pre-existing role as a fake and being reckless because it's just him left in his faction, so he has to be a bit reckless.

I believe this unless a Vig speaks up.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think matts is Mafia.  He "died" on the night he should have been modkilled.  Mafia was three people, and finished off with Dome, which is why there was no kill that night. 

Matts died and flipped to Mafia, which is why bcb didn't know. 

So, he's the one killing now as Mafia, and merely using his pre-existing role as a fake and being reckless because it's just him left in his faction, so he has to be a bit reckless.

I believe this unless a Vig speaks up.

Bro did  you not just see like 5 people post after night time and not get killed?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL. YOU COME UP WITH THESE TINY REASONS AND THEN YOU BUY INTO THEM 100%.

Archived