Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is a bit more juicy. Ted, you want to give us a little more insight as to this? 

I was dead on my VMD read I can tell you that.

I'd need to read back a tad on the context but from the top off my head (and boy that doesn't look good in retrospect):

I thought Sanchez was bartender. I received a cocktail on N4 (which didn't do anything I think) and Sanchez said he had hard non mafia read on me a bit later. Plus I thought he was a mason with BDP so I didn't think he was a weed dealer.

Forge said he received weed and declined it with Swag following up. So I figured there was little chance on him being the weed dealer (still RBed him in case)

Rags cced Nacho when he said he was the father. I figured he was either the mother or the hunter with Nacho claiming he tried to hit him.

You already had claimed jock without counter

So it had to be VMD or squire and I had a scummier read on VMD

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We literally had the information from the open setup post.  

You and Malfatron engaged in some bull****.  There was a 20% chance either Forge or I were converted per Sanchez’s role.  

Whether Forge or I were converted are mutually exclusive events.

You two were essentially lynching me for no reason because me rolling over Town would not clear Forge.

Tell me these basic principles of statistics are wrong, and I’m chest pounding, please.

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c

9 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I was dead on my VMD read I can tell you that.

I'd need to read back a tad on the context but from the top off my head (and boy that doesn't look good in retrospect):

I thought Sanchez was bartender. I received a cocktail on N4 (which didn't do anything I think) and Sanchez said he had hard non mafia read on me a bit later. Plus I thought he was a mason with BDP so I didn't think he was a weed dealer.

Forge said he received weed and declined it with Swag following up. So I figured there was little chance on him being the weed dealer (still RBed him in case)

Rags cced Nacho when he said he was the father. I figured he was either the mother or the hunter with Nacho claiming he tried to hit him.

You already had claimed jock without counter

So it had to be VMD or squire and I had a scummier read on VMD

When was the first time you remember @DingoLadd listing VMD as bouncer? Or anyone else? 

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Is this a serious question?

Yeah, I’m pushing to lynch someone other than BDP and Forge.  If you seriously thought either Forge or I were converted, you should have alarm bells going off right now how the group with possibly three members are suddenly pushing in every other direction.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

When was the first time you remember @DingoLadd listing VMD as bouncer? Or anyone else? 

Honestly didn't care much about that. As long as I didn't have info I needed to share to help town, whether people envisioned VMD or someone else as bouncer really didn't matter

Archived